Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning about new PBDO-Bot

Discussion on Warning about new PBDO-Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/29/2016, 13:32   #16

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by armands912 View Post
If Pbdo is fully dead. Make it open source so people can learn
It's not mine to open-source.

-jD
Old 06/29/2016, 13:37   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Toni. View Post
Useless because you won't understand it.

If you really want to learn search for tutorials and/or books and create a new one.
Tutorials/books can't give you specific instructions to create a DarkOrbit packet bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2016, 13:41   #18

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
Tutorials/books can't give you specific instructions to create a DarkOrbit packet bot.
But when PBDO was online packets were plain text so it was ez to do if you know C# Socket class. I think it's useless to release PBDO source cuz packets are encrypted.
Old 06/29/2016, 13:57   #19

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
But when PBDO was online packets were plain text so it was ez to do if you know C# Socket class. I think it's useless to release PBDO source cuz packets are encrypted.
Packets were encrypted loooong before PBDO Bot went offline. We were one of the main developer groups working on working out the system. I know myself and the developer of iBot spent many many hours working together to sort out what the heck was going on. Kbot... well, we all know Kbot was just a crack of iBot :3

-jD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/29/2016, 14:22   #20

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
Packets were encrypted loooong before PBDO Bot went offline. We were one of the main developer groups working on working out the system. I know myself and the developer of iBot spent many many hours working together to sort out what the heck was going on. Kbot... well, we all know Kbot was just a crack of iBot :3

-jD
I hope we should find another way to do good DarkOrbit bot, but... is there any sense? I think DarkOrbit has around 75% less users than in 2011/10 and it's going to the wrong side.
Old 06/29/2016, 15:20   #21

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:

-jD
For some reason I think Kbot and Ibot developers were the same person, if you think about it it's a good strategy, selling something for 100$ 24/7 online and instant updates and then sell same thing for 10$ 12/7 online and 1 week delay updates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
I hope we should find another way to do good DarkOrbit bot, but... is there any sense? I think DarkOrbit has around 75% less users than in 2011/10 and it's going to the wrong side.
DarkOrbit is **** since 2010, BP is only looking for more money. I really don't know what's so interesting about money.
Old 06/29/2016, 15:26   #22

elite*gold: 442
Received Thanks: 1,711
Well, Im currently working on some kind of "new packet bot", with a technique that I didnt saw before. I allready asked JD for some help(long time ago =D), yesterday he answered but I allready had it figures it out. Im just having a Problem with a Tunnel which wont realy work, but I will figure it out somehow^^
But back to the topic, I think most ppl knew that this "new PBDO Bot" was fake becuase its much work and I doubt any one want to rework everything, everytime a DO Update comes out.^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/29/2016, 15:28   #23

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 3,062
Quote:
DarkOrbit is **** since 2010, BP is only looking for more money. I really don't know what's so interesting about money.
They do it, because they are a big company.
Old 06/29/2016, 16:35   #24

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:

Maybe. I have a few side projects I'm currently working on, but they should run themselves once I get them online. I might resurrect my pixel bot project, or revisit PBDO-Bot sometime in the future. At the end of the day I still believe DarkOrbit is on its way out, and for me to invest so much time into something that may only be around for 6-12 more months isn't really worth it. I know there are a few loyal people around waiting for things, but a few isn't enough!

Greetz,
-jD
Of course there are a few people. It's because you've been away for so long. When you get back and make something fascinating there will be a lot more people who support your projects. I'm sure about that.
Old 06/29/2016, 16:44   #25

Quote:
I know there are a few loyal people around waiting for things, but a few isn't enough!
Tell us how we can support your great work. If you would bring online a new packetbot, i would instantly buy 10 new licenses. If theres any way we can support you just tell us.

and the thing why there are less players then there where in 2010 is, that pixelbots are **** and you cant pay 10000€ for a game. so if the packetbots return all my friends would return too, and many other people would return to the game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2016, 06:27   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteTNT[BFF] View Post
Tell us how we can support your great work. If you would bring online a new packetbot, i would instantly buy 10 new licenses. If theres any way we can support you just tell us.

and the thing why there are less players then there where in 2010 is, that pixelbots are **** and you cant pay 10000€ for a game. so if the packetbots return all my friends would return too, and many other people would return to the game.
Pretty sure he wont create a packet Bot due to the huge amount of work to keep it Secure and pixel bots Can Make 12k+ each hour But i would Also love a bot from jD / v5
Old 09/06/2016, 18:53   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
Pretty sure he wont create a packet Bot due to the huge amount of work to keep it Secure and pixel bots Can Make 12k+ each hour But i would Also love a bot from jD / v5
pixel bots can make maximum 20k uri in 12 hours, tested several with maximised speed and **** still nogood
Old 09/06/2016, 19:28   #28

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalas View Post
pixel bots can make maximum 20k uri in 12 hours, tested several with maximised speed and **** still nogood
i don't know what pixelbot are you using! but in pvp maps Nanobot make 20k in

1:30 1:50
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2016, 20:45   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalas View Post
i make 90-95k uri per day with just 6 salvage protocols,ofc pixel bots are **** compared to packet bots but still usefull
Old 09/06/2016, 20:58   #30

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
For some reason I think Kbot and Ibot developers were the same person, ...
I was thinking the exact same thing
Also, why should the developer of IBot do nothing against the hacker.

But I guess they addressed the mind of the buyers. "There is a bot that costs 100€ and I can get it for like 20. LET ME GET THAT BARGAIN BEFORE ITS GONE!"
Closed Thread