Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help beginner player

Discussion on Help beginner player within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help beginner player

Hi guys i am a new player in darkrobit i want your help i found dat game really impossible without paying so i am asking for your help giving me some tips for the fatest way to make good stuff thx
Old 05/29/2016, 01:42   #2

Old 05/29/2016, 07:52   #3

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
What server do you play on? I can help with some quests and stuff!
Old 05/29/2016, 15:23   #4

Hi Fr4 server actually but can change ^^
Old 05/29/2016, 20:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by glapper View Post
Hi Fr4 server actually but can change ^^
Do you have Skype? It'd be a lot easier to talk there.
Old 05/29/2016, 23:23   #6

Yh i have but cant talk cuz i understand english only by writting x)
Old 05/30/2016, 13:32   #7

That's the coward way to UFE,srsly botting?What Darkorbit has become,I don't recommend that ****** guide.

If you want to be FE in 4 months don't bot,level up and found groups to kill klons on x-6 and x-7.To make money and bid on elite items.

And bid low to profit more credits.You have to do this daily.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2016, 14:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizi17 View Post
That's the coward way to UFE,srsly botting?What Darkorbit has become,I don't recommend that ****** guide.

If you want to be FE in 4 months don't bot,level up and found groups to kill klons on x-6 and x-7.To make money and bid on elite items.

Dude,u're on the wrong forum.I suggest you to go to BP forum
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/31/2016, 00:14   #9

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:

BP employee right here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2016, 12:33   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.valy View Post
Dude,u're on the wrong forum.I suggest you to go to BP forum
You misspelled you're*

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
BP employee right here.
If I was a BP employee I surely wouldn't be here and helping others on their way to FE,everyone who liked that post must be challanged mentally.
Because this way I did is very good and fast as this botting **** you do. You do this by your hand,not some bot.
Old 06/01/2016, 13:22   #11

Quote:
everyone who liked that post must be challanged mentally.
This forum has always been a platform for bots and trading which is forbidden on BPs forums etc.
And no need to insult. People simply don't want to give these greedy bastards their money anymore so they bot instead. This is our way as a community to tell BP they are doing their **** wrong.

Quote:
Because this way I did is very good and fast as this botting **** you do. You do this by your hand,not some bot.
If its a decent bot it will always be faster. You can bot how long you want with 0 effort while farming on your own will eventually get boring and exhausting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2016, 13:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salazik View Post
This forum has always been a platform for bots and trading which is forbidden on BPs forums etc.
And no need to insult. People simply don't want to give these greedy bastards their money anymore so they bot instead. This is our way as a community to tell BP they are doing their **** wrong.

If its a decent bot it will always be faster. You can bot how long you want with 0 effort while farming on your own will eventually get boring and exhausting.
That's true,I hate BP very much,especially for those updates,I liked more the game from 2009,but how I said in every thread,the mission&bidding system was the problem,that's why you got stuck to level 13-15 that time.

Now the game looks like **** with this crafting system.I thought this is Darkorbit not Cooking Mama.
Old 06/01/2016, 19:52   #13

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
That's true,I hate BP very much,especially for those updates,I liked more the game from 2009,but how I said in every thread,the mission&bidding system was the problem,that's why you got stuck to level 13-15 that time.

Now the game looks like **** with this crafting system.I thought this is Darkorbit not Cooking Mama.
Please don't start to cry about game now , (because i will start to cry with you)
just use bots and they enojoy the good fights.

i suggest you to start in a good server , even is full botters you will enjoy the good fights.
Old 06/01/2016, 21:45   #14

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
You misspelled you're*

If I was a BP employee I surely wouldn't be here and helping others on their way to FE,everyone who liked that post must be challanged mentally.
Lmao "botting ****"? I wanna see you playing 12-20 hours a day with no breaks instead of say 6 hours by hand (WITH BREAKS) and still call bots ****

Bots are superior nowadays. Get over it.
Old 06/02/2016, 01:16   #15

Quote:
In my opinion the crafting system is a great method to make players not only play more, but also happier. It feels great getting free stuff, doesn't it? The "crafting" is a very popular thing right now because it's a win-win. Both players and companies are happy. More satisfied customers = more $$$.
Closed Thread