Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S-bot (pixel-bot)

Discussion on S-bot (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Do u like this idea ?
Yes 698 82.51%
No 148 17.49%
Voters: 846. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07/08/2017, 10:17   #886

elite*gold: 0
Man can you add circle npc?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2017, 11:29   #887

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSmoku123 View Post
Man can you add circle npc?
Yeah and VIP version is very slow in killing npcs could you fix that? Candybot is free and hunts NPC much quicker please work on speeding up the npc killing and adding a good circling feature
Old 07/08/2017, 11:39   #888

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamrulHussen View Post
Yeah and VIP version is very slow in killing npcs could you fix that? Candybot is free and hunts NPC much quicker please work on speeding up the npc killing and adding a good circling feature
Free version better working wtf?
Old 07/08/2017, 13:22   #889

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSmoku123 View Post
Free version better working wtf?
i dont think that free version is faster... NPC killer is slow in vip and in free mode too... as he said actually he have to rewrite some part of bot to make it faster so please be patient.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2017, 13:53   #890

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
i dont think that free version is faster... NPC killer is slow in vip and in free mode too... as he said actually he have to rewrite some part of bot to make it faster so please be patient.
I meant free version of candybot is much faster than sbot
Old 07/08/2017, 18:04   #891

Quote:
actually you came here to say that there are better bots? DD
Candybot isn't in development ((
But S-bot is.. so it has the chance to be better in the future, personally i used sbot for boxing fo a long time, and sometimes for NPC too but now i have to focus on npc and i tried the VIP during the free 3 days licence and yeah its not that what i want so actually i killin' NPCs with Candybot.. and waiting for an S-bot update, you are right in this point.. candy as free bot is much faster with NPCs than S-bot and S-bot VIP.. but if you find a bug in Candybot sadly noone cares cuz "First" wont patch the bot anymore.. with S-bot you can say your problems and hopefully it will be patched in next version.. give it a chance one day it will be better than candy
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2017, 23:31   #892

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
To be honest, none of the pixelbots are made for shooting NPC and they both are equally slow for me. Pixelbots = Bonus boxes and Packet Bot = NPC. Sad but true.
Old 07/09/2017, 07:39   #893

'bot cant find the name of the map on minimap'
i'm in 1-2 but it can't see
Old 07/09/2017, 10:49   #894

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasan299 View Post
'bot cant find the name of the map on minimap'
i'm in 1-2 but it can't see
tick the "bot sets itself" box under the settings tab, i think you just missed some settings before the start, but with this option the bot will use the recommended settings
Old 07/09/2017, 12:14   #895

Quote:
Originally Posted by :thonking: View Post
To be honest, none of the pixelbots are made for shooting NPC and they both are equally slow for me. Pixelbots = Bonus boxes and Packet Bot = NPC. Sad but true.
Yh but its fun to test out different pixel bots as they are all equally as good but some are faster/buggier than others like s-bot being much faster at collecting boxes than nanobot or candybot and candybot being faster at npc. Pixel bots were said to be safe over the years almost no bans and packet bot users have always got banned, i-bot, k-bot, kappa bot, polska bot, pbdo, even boxybot and many others. They were said to be safe but ended up with bans and taken down. Palla bot for example is a pixel bot like 4 or 5 years old now and still has 0 bans whereas golem is a few years old and got loadsss of bans, DOB is great atm but its only been out public for 6 months probably the only safe packetbot rn but there may be bans in the future just most other packetbots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 14:15   #896

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Yh but its fun to test out different pixel bots as they are all equally as good but some are faster/buggier than others like s-bot being much faster at collecting boxes than nanobot or candybot and candybot being faster at npc. Pixel bots were said to be safe over the years almost no bans and packet bot users have always got banned, i-bot, k-bot, kappa bot, polska bot, pbdo, even boxybot and many others. They were said to be safe but ended up with bans and taken down. Palla bot for example is a pixel bot like 4 or 5 years old now and still has 0 bans whereas golem is a few years old and got loadsss of bans, DOB is great atm but its only been out public for 6 months probably the only safe packetbot rn but there may be bans in the future just most other packetbots.
Well, I have used boxybot a long time ago (2012-2013?) and even if the boxybot went to offline because of bans, my account actually survived. The problem with the packet bot is really that that the developers need to keep their eyes open nearly 24/7 to avoid the bans.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2017, 15:08   #897

Good pixelbot, keep it up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2017, 12:29   #898

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:
Yes, you are right...none of them is made for that, but right now I am working on new libraries and have big expectations...so we will see what will developing bring

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasan299 View Post
'bot cant find the name of the map on minimap' i'm in 1-2 but it can't see
check here: in section FAQ

Quote:
Well, I have used boxybot a long time ago (2012-2013?) and even if the boxybot went to offline because of bans, my account actually survived. The problem with the packet bot is really that that the developers need to keep their eyes open nearly 24/7 to avoid the bans.
this is the reason why I dont try to develope packet bot....cos it needs actualisations+1 mistake can ban all users
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2017, 20:57   #899

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
Yes, you are right...none of them is made for that, but right now I am working on new libraries and have big expectations...so we will see what will developing bring
Thinking seriously about NPC and pixelbots they has limited features and limited ways to make it like packetbot , we can just improve a NPC killer but there is not possibilitys to make it as a packetbot , the only thing that i suggest to do here is add AI working with best angle to shoot a npc , calculate the radio/angle of a circle in npc and a very good and smart logic! after all this will be a litte hard to make it work perfect! i mean a pure pixelbot! non using javascript or action script

since the packetbots has problems with some npc too i see that no program is perfectly at all!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2017, 21:22   #900

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
Thinking seriously about NPC and pixelbots they has limited features and limited ways to make it like packetbot , we can just improve a NPC killer but there is not possibilitys to make it as a packetbot , the only thing that i suggest to do here is add AI working with best angle to shoot a npc , calculate the radio/angle of a circle in npc and a very good and smart logic! after all this will be a litte hard to make it work perfect! i mean a pure pixelbot! non using javascript or action script

since the packetbots has problems with some npc too i see that no program is perfectly at all!
things like this make me wish i chose computing as a subject :C coding seems so interesting
Thanks
1 User