How can i buy designs? Should add more HP, camo CPU
Thanks for this!
1. Designs are for Admins and Moderators only
2. HP increase = needs slightly more dmg/shield for that :P
3. Cammo CPU isnt something which are gonna get implemented atm. Due to the useless of it, since you can see everyone on the specific mini maps, why use cloak? :P
Hello, could you please use another name than "Orbit Reborn" ?
No problem, we will change server name in the nearest time
Year ago I launched another server with name "Fight Universe". (some player recorded video, you can see it here links: , )
I think I will return this server the old name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyylaa'
How to become moderator? I've been a Mod @OldWarrior by NoCheatImPGM
If I will need moderators I will write you.
, thank you for moderating this topic, just because I waste much more time for translate message to english
Hi not fair at all, I didnt want to push but i hadto . I admit, i was on 1900 with 3stars then a guy jumps up 200 and takes. The guy below me have 1600, i login same day he have more than me.. I have video of him, but I have 25 % remove and not this guy sitting with 3stars on 300 [ushers?? No way what a load of ****.. just like real bp you just **** the ones who try to be honest. I wouldnt of done it if they wernt. but only me got punished. Thanks,
I stop so i give away with my acc with 1300 ships (vru) write if you want it.
And some vengeance lightining guy hitting 2.5million, really? Nice, very fair, fuckdup **** man, if u give more stuff to other players, make it for all, otherwise, it's unfair & it's really ******* me off.
And some vengeance lightining guy hitting 2.5million, really? Nice, very fair, fuckdup **** man, if u give more stuff to other players, make it for all, otherwise, it's unfair & it's really ******* me off.
Almost all users hit 45k with x4 in the game, max. , and some guy like i said hits me everytime 2.5mil ?! Many people also complained about it in chat..
can some one give me a link to this server if its still even around i really want a good private dark orbit server to play on ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer
Serveraddress: - Orbit Reborn | PVP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyylaa'
Almost all users hit 45k with x4 in the game, max. , and some guy like i said hits me everytime 2.5mil ?! Many people also complained about it in chat..
45k? max damage on orbit reborn ~28k
dude i think you play on another server
[Open Beta] Orbit Reborn - Private Server 10/28/2014 - DarkOrbit - 105 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/YgS1f.png
Presentation
Orbit Reborn is a DarkOrbit private server. This server try to bring back the old gameplay from 2008, that means there's no : PET, RSB, Hellstorm, ...
Features
- maps 1-1 / 2-1 / 3-1 / 4-1 / 4-2 / 4-3 / 4-4
- rockets : R-310, PLT-2026, PLT-2021
[DarkOrbit] Orbit Reborn Private Server 02/28/2014 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies Project presentation
Orbit Reborn is a private server of the game Dark Orbit. This server is developed only by me and is in Beta test.
How to join the server ?
You can join Orbit Reborn with this url = orbit-reborn
Orbit Reborn have also a TS3=orbit-reborn.com