Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Developer's Corner

Discussion on Developer's Corner within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/05/2015, 19:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrypticDestro View Post
With Apache's library is easy as **** . You only need to send right headers and act like a web browser.

-Kryptic Destro
Apaches library is for Java? Also, I use Dr.Java program, which is better program to use?
Old 05/03/2015, 08:01   #32

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
Its trivial at best to bypass.
Eh. I'm not seeing it. I have no clue what I'm doing with the bytecode that the server sends to the client. I've poked around a tons of sites, but it's as if all references to an AVM have been nuked out of existence.

I keep reading "netty" everywhere. From what I've seen, it's a Java-native component. Do you know if there are any C# implementations? I can't find any.

With the recent client refactoring, I'm really wanting to update my private server to one of the latest builds. The versions I'd got my hands on (compared to the latest client) are all ****. My plan was to gather all the resources for several latest builds and keep hold of them until I work out the encryption... Which at this rate, is never going to happen.

More of a rant than a question, lol. Any advice would be appreciated.
Old 05/03/2015, 10:14   #33

Received Thanks: 2,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActualFate View Post
Eh. I'm not seeing it. I have no clue what I'm doing with the bytecode that the server sends to the client. I've poked around a tons of sites, but it's as if all references to an AVM have been nuked out of existence.

I keep reading "netty" everywhere. From what I've seen, it's a Java-native component. Do you know if there are any C# implementations? I can't find any.

With the recent client refactoring, I'm really wanting to update my private server to one of the latest builds. The versions I'd got my hands on (compared to the latest client) are all ****. My plan was to gather all the resources for several latest builds and keep hold of them until I work out the encryption... Which at this rate, is never going to happen.

Just implement that netty thing yourself. It's just bytearrays. Theres already some but they don't fit with your usage.
Old 05/03/2015, 11:29   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActualFate View Post

Netty is a way to handle bytearrays, take a look at Java's DataOutputStream/DataInputStream documentation.
The bytecode sent from server is the InjectedObfuscation that is instantiated with the AVM to encrypt the packets.

-Kryptic Destro
Old 10/30/2018, 15:55   #35

elite*gold: 43
kinda sad this thread died.
here you have the newest dumped main.swf and pandorasbox.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/30/2018, 23:23   #36

oneultimate server link ???
Old 10/31/2018, 00:09   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaso55 View Post
oneultimate server link ???
please leave this community.
can you even read?
this has nothing to do in this thread. if you cant find it yourself then forget it.
Old 11/03/2018, 17:45   #38

elite*gold: 442
Received Thanks: 1,711
Anybody got an idea how to reverse the HandshakeRequest code you received?
F.e: you receive the HandShakeRequest, read the code it send, and than use this code to get the BigInteger that is used to injectObfuscation the second time.

TLDR;

[var _loc3_:BigInteger = class_160.const_1900.modPow(this.var_1235,class_16 0.const_1549);]
[How to get var_1235]
Old 11/03/2018, 18:50   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by delemojo View Post
Anybody got an idea how to reverse the HandshakeRequest code you received?
F.e: you receive the HandShakeRequest, read the code it send, and than use this code to get the BigInteger that is used to injectObfuscation the second time.

TLDR;

[var _loc3_:BigInteger = class_160.const_1900.modPow(this.var_1235,class_16 0.const_1549);]
[How to get var_1235]
you mean the code in the class with the id 15230?
(i didnt removed the confused stuff. takes to long )
because im not really sure. but if i remember correctly from what i tried is that the "code" is a bytearray which is a .as script.
Old 11/03/2018, 19:00   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
you mean the code in the class with the id 15230?
(i didnt removed the confused stuff. takes to long )
because im not really sure. but if i remember correctly from what i tried is that the "code" is a bytearray which is a .as script.
Nah I got everything. The Confused stuff is no problem, Im also way to lazy to get the latest main.swf and pandora cause it takes too long for my liking. But since you posted it I thought why not work with it. I basically need to reverse the given function. So math.
Im not quite sure how to reverse the modPow to get the var_1235 BigInteger. Its the last thing I need to have a working under-client bot (Well from the packet-side atleast :P)
Old 11/03/2018, 19:03   #41

Quote:
Nah I got everything. The Confused stuff is no problem, Im also way to lazy to get the latest main.swf and pandora cause it takes too long for my liking. But since you posted it I thought why not work with it. I basically need to reverse the given function. So math.
Im not quite sure how to reverse the modPow to get the var_1235 BigInteger. Its the last thing I need to have a working under-client bot (Well from the packet-side atleast :P)
you mean this?
Old 11/03/2018, 19:09   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTX View Post
you mean this?
Code:
 private function method_2955() : void
      {
         var _loc5_:int = 0;
         var _loc6_:* = null;
         var _loc1_:String = new String();
         var _loc2_:int = 0;
         while(_loc2_ < 128)
         {
            _loc5_ = Math.random() * 256;
            _loc6_ = _loc5_.toString(16);
            if(_loc6_.length == 1)
            {
               _loc6_ = "0" + _loc6_;
            }
            _loc1_ = _loc1_ + _loc6_;
            _loc2_++;
         }
         this.var_1235 = new BigInteger(_loc1_,16);
         var _loc3_:BigInteger = class_160.const_1900.modPow(this.var_1235,class_160.const_1549);
         var _loc4_:HandshakeRequest = new HandshakeRequest();
         _loc4_.var_4381 = _loc3_.toByteArray();
         this.sendRequest(_loc4_);
      }
I receive the _loc4_.var_4381 from the game. And I need to find a way to use this var to get var_1235. (The code above it, the loop, is irrelevant to this question, its just there for the sake of understanding
Old 11/03/2018, 21:16   #43

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Code:
 private function method_2955() : void
      {
         var _loc5_:int = 0;
         var _loc6_:* = null;
         var _loc1_:String = new String();
         var _loc2_:int = 0;
         while(_loc2_ < 128)
         {
            _loc5_ = Math.random() * 256;
            _loc6_ = _loc5_.toString(16);
            if(_loc6_.length == 1)
            {
               _loc6_ = "0" + _loc6_;
            }
            _loc1_ = _loc1_ + _loc6_;
            _loc2_++;
         }
         this.var_1235 = new BigInteger(_loc1_,16);
         var _loc3_:BigInteger = class_160.const_1900.modPow(this.var_1235,class_160.const_1549);
         var _loc4_:HandshakeRequest = new HandshakeRequest();
         _loc4_.var_4381 = _loc3_.toByteArray();
         this.sendRequest(_loc4_);
      }
I receive the _loc4_.var_4381 from the game. And I need to find a way to use this var to get var_1235. (The code above it, the loop, is irrelevant to this question, its just there for the sake of understanding
You can't decrypt DarkOrbit packets using the MITM method. Some math functions are impossible to reverse.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2018, 23:56   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
You can't decrypt DarkOrbit packets using the MITM method. Some math functions are impossible to reverse.
Thats what I thought, just was hoping that there was a way.
Old 11/07/2018, 13:46   #45

newest memory dump. 10 minutes ago.

(pandorasbox.swf & main.swf)
Thanks
1 User