merlin merkaba you're using now ?
the truth I really liked my merkaba in its time ,, but x use merkaba lost my elite ship with 45 LF4 in the large ban ,,,, and I were four months paid ,,, now merkaba is a pixel ? x I think is the only thing that had not ban ,,
it isn't a pixel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekan4uk
who many days already used Merkava ?
banned someone ?
I 'm testing on a small account and have not yet been banned, bot 14/24h more or less
[-Merkava] status and updates 09/24/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1538 Replies Version 30.25
http://i.epvpimg.com/Uplcc.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/UBW0h.jpg
[OFFICIAL THREAD] Merkava - Status & Updates 06/19/2013 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/GKxhh.png
Since amenrip closed his Topic i want to open this one to help people with Merkava and its status.
This will be the Official Thread of Merkava to prevent spam and thread flooding.
If you want to buy just contact me or other resellers
http://i.epvpimg.com/Snade.png