Can somebody try to start bot in my pc? (TeamViewer)
Because I canīt start it, it write ERROR 0. I replaced all on minimap, how fuso wrote.
All is on low, all i was doing like u. I was looking on all comments in this theme, if Iīm alone with this problem.. But I found 2 (or more) people with this.
Bot closed minimap and died of radiation. I just 5 minutes behind him was not looking.
That the problem couse you put your minimap on wrong place, put it in right down corner
Btw. Fuso i have a question, for that npc.bmp do i need to take a screen of that symbols from npc name for ex. -=[ its for almost all npcs only not for bosses for ex. -=[Lordakia]=-
That the problem couse you put your minimap on wrong place, put it in right down corner
Btw. Fuso i have a question, for that npc.bmp do i need to take a screen of that symbols from npc name for ex. -=[ its for almost all npcs only not for bosses for ex. -=[Lordakia]=-
Yes you just need to take the -=[ or just -=
Quote:
Originally Posted by KriBetko
Bot closed minimap and died of radiation. I just 5 minutes behind him was not looking.
Put it in the downright corner or in the upright corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorbitpro1
How do I know the speed of ship when it's upgraded with promerium?
Well bot is actually doing good job at killing npc-s on x-2 maps, but if we change to pirate ones he just cant, he is really bugged in that maps, somethimes he lock NPC but he is not attacking it, and sometimes he just dont lock and NPC and he die to anhillator or other pirates. . It will be good if you could renew bot killing method for example making it to run from Anhillators and kill other ones. Thanks
Can somebody try to start bot in my pc? (TeamViewer)
Because I canīt start it, it write ERROR 0. I replaced all on minimap, how fuso wrote.
All is on low, all i was doing like u. I was looking on all comments in this theme, if Iīm alone with this problem.. But I found 2 (or more) people with this.
So if somebody have a time, write me :-D
Find me at skype:torcherist
I am here all day
Quote:
Originally Posted by KriBetko
Bot closed again minimap and died of radiation. Map in the corner of the smallest size. What happened?
Yes ..same thing hapens to me..when box is under minimap window bot close minimap by accident..
Fuso can u stop bot closing windows(minimap or Ship details)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorbitpro1
How do I know the speed of ship when it's upgraded with promerium?
Goliath 300 + 15x10=450+20%= 540 speed
Vengeance 380 + 10x10=480 + 20%=576 speed
Spearhead 370 + 12x10=490 + 20%=588 speed
Just don't ask about PET speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fegelnort
This bot thinks that a CBS module with no shields is a bonus box (this might also be an issue with modules with shields)!!
Bot think Windows Media Player for bonus box... or want to play some tracks
Guys new release with much bug fixes is coming soon:
- I added an option to select an area (with mouse drag) where the mouse can't go out
- Fixed some bugs for collection of boxes: the bot is close the minimap or the ship tab will open them again.
- Some fix to npc killer
- Improved collection of palla
- NPC killer of palla improved
- Now no one should got again error for upleft, righdown and health not found
Released v0.4.2:
- Added an option to select an area (with mouse drag) where the mouse can't go out
- Fixed some bugs for collection of boxes: the bot is close the minimap or the ship tab will open them again.
- Some fix to npc killer
- Improved collection of palla
- NPC killer of palla improved
- Now no one should got again error for upleft, righdown and health not found