The server is lagging since gabriel change the Emulator from old , and the actually emulator ( The last Emulator edited for me ) Dont have Lag. so for that dont work correctly,
Also, The people like speak for Chat , if the chat is offline half of time is bad idea. I think this.
and 70% people too
Insanity
off line server put online thx
I told that to you so dont copy that from me ^^ and who have the fault? is your fault as you wanna keep the source, if you keep, i cant develop new things, maybe few and little but they are things that can be done. why began so bad ? ^^ You made youself out of this.
Hi, I come from Czech Republic and my English is not very good. I write through google.
Thanks for your understanding.
Hello! Please've got 81000 rank and still I can not change the rank of Chief Lieutenant better. Could someone list the ranks and rank? Thank you.
New Server Open For Beta 12/29/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 15 Replies Great Operating Server, Open For Beta.
Zodiac Kingdom ,
High Rates For Testing,
Great GM Assistance,
Active Beta Testers Rewarded,
Come Get Some Of The Action.
1M SP
25k ZKPoints (Silk)
US Open Beta Server 11/20/2004 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies sind beides PvP Server, somit können alle User von der jeweiligen Faction zusammen zocken, erstellt also nicht unbedingt auf dem Test 13 Server einen Ally Char.. wär sonst ein wenig unsinnig ;)
Eastcoast - Test 4 -> Allianz
Eastcoast - Test 13 -> Horde