Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Info and Support Thread

Discussion on Private Server Info and Support Thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/31/2016, 07:40   #2641

elite*gold: 0
Hi guys wanted to do a couple of questions ...
1) someone tell me where I can find the complete folder full spacemap xml + main + the latest version of swf darkorbit ???
2) possess an emulator editable but the old client, I can do to become a new client emulator?
3) someone tell me at least the basics of how to do it ??

Thanks in advance
Old 12/31/2016, 11:42   #2642

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars093 View Post
Hi guys wanted to do a couple of questions ...
1) someone tell me where I can find the complete folder full spacemap xml + main + the latest version of swf darkorbit ???
2) possess an emulator editable but the old client, I can do to become a new client emulator?
3) someone tell me at least the basics of how to do it ??

Thanks in advance
Hey there!

1) In the official servers, you can find a xml containing all graphics/sounds under '' as well as the 3d resources '' (thats a link btw).

If you're lazy to download them by hand, which makes sense, make a program to do it. Cryz posted one , manu posted another one or even on my you can find one

2) The only difference between the old clients and new ones, apart of the new features like drone formations, are the packets. They completely changed, so yeah, you can convert it to a 'new client emulator'.

3) As the only important difference are the packets you will need to get the new ones by reading 'main.swf' and adapt the emulator to work with those byte arrays instead of the old string packets.

Good luck ^^
Regards.-
Old 12/31/2016, 18:23   #2643

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7K Yuuki View Post
Hey there!

1) In the official servers, you can find a xml containing all graphics/sounds under '' as well as the 3d resources '' (thats a link btw).

If you're lazy to download them by hand, which makes sense, make a program to do it. Cryz posted one , manu posted another one or even on my you can find one

2) The only difference between the old clients and new ones, apart of the new features like drone formations, are the packets. They completely changed, so yeah, you can convert it to a 'new client emulator'.

3) As the only important difference are the packets you will need to get the new ones by reading 'main.swf' and adapt the emulator to work with those byte arrays instead of the old string packets.

Good luck ^^
Regards.-
then downloading the full spacemap the main I convert the emulator ... the problem is not where to look for the main = D if you can tell me where to look I try to get by =)

thanks bro =)
Old 12/31/2016, 18:48   #2644

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars093 View Post
then downloading the full spacemap the main I convert the emulator ... the problem is not where to look for the main = D if you can tell me where to look I try to get by =)

thanks bro =)
Hey!

First you need to de-xor the swf, to avoid the next question here you have today's 'main' already de-xored'

All the commands are inside, there are different approaches. Personally I like to search the VersionRequest command, which ID is always 666 => get the ConnectionManager and continue from there.

Once you get the ShipInitialization is easier, you can just log into your client and 'sniff' the command ids from there.

Regards.-

P.S: I've seen you once posted something about you had spacebattles emulator, read its code and take a look about how all of that works
Old 12/31/2016, 19:44   #2645

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7K Yuuki View Post
Hey!

First you need to de-xor the swf, to avoid the next question here you have today's 'main' already de-xored'

All the commands are inside, there are different approaches. Personally I like to search the VersionRequest command, which ID is always 666 => get the ConnectionManager and continue from there.

Once you get the ShipInitialization is easier, you can just log into your client and 'sniff' the command ids from there.

Regards.-

P.S: I've seen you once posted something about you had spacebattles emulator, read its code and take a look about how all of that works
40/5000
thank you brother have helped me so much =)
Old 12/31/2016, 21:33   #2646

search a good pvp server pn me if you know 1
Old 01/01/2017, 14:57   #2647

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEJYONER(DS) View Post
Possible 4.1 client fullscreen be like 7.5.3 client?
Yep, all you gotta do is edit the main.swf & game.xml
Old 01/01/2017, 21:22   #2648

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
Yep, all you gotta do is edit the main.swf & game.xml
Okay thank you, see u.
Old 01/02/2017, 20:44   #2649

elite*gold: 15
someone tell me how do you put a reward in the cargo of the NPC

Old 01/02/2017, 20:52   #2650

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
someone tell me how do you put a reward in the cargo of the NPC

The same way you give user's currency when killing an NPC but instead of sending it when the NPC is kill, when the cargo is collected.
Old 01/05/2017, 13:34   #2651

anyone knows me indicate that program I can use to change the emulator
Old 01/05/2017, 19:44   #2652

Anyone here have a private server? I would like to enjoy
Old 01/06/2017, 00:47   #2653

Looking for a good pve server (not too easy neither too hard)
Pm me if you know any
Old 01/06/2017, 23:21   #2654

elite*gold: 7
Hello.
Does anyone have one of very first new clients version? I mean the one with old ship images, no PET/HighTech/Goli-Skill-Designs etc. If ye, they pls send me link, here in thread or by PM

Thanks in advance,
Nommo.
Old 01/09/2017, 13:14   #2655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nommo View Post
Hello.
Does anyone have one of very first new clients version? I mean the one with old ship images, no PET/HighTech/Goli-Skill-Designs etc. If ye, they pls send me link, here in thread or by PM

Thanks in advance,
Nommo.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
2018, darkorbit, emulator, private, server