Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BAN RESULTS= NO PILOT!!! AND NO UPGRADES!!!

Discussion on BAN RESULTS= NO PILOT!!! AND NO UPGRADES!!! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/13/2013, 15:46   #46

elite*gold: 16
true they remove all pp
Old 07/13/2013, 15:46   #47

elite*gold: 0
Most of the cheaters quit the game, lol bp win the war.

And excuse me but, several weeks ago lot's of ppl talking about new ban system and some stupid as you continu to bot.

so don't cry cause you ve been advertise.
Old 07/13/2013, 15:49   #48

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx The Hoe
Hello Space Pilot,

Your DarkOrbit account has been banned from all instances for a period of 3 days because our anti-bot system detected you as a bot user. This happened because our anti-bot system detected you as a bot user. As further punishment, your Pilot Sheet was reset and all LF4 lasers and SG3N-BO2 generators that you may own have had their upgrade level removed. Botting is strictly forbidden in the DarkOrbit terms and conditions, which you agreed to upon registering your account. Any further instances of botting will lead to your accounts being permanently banned.

Your DarkOrbit Team
lols you can reset and remove this **** from your money pit game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2013, 15:58   #49

R.I.P darkorbit
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2013, 16:02   #50

R.I.P Darkorbit?

Do you botters even realise how many players quitted this game because of you? Now when we will get those players back Darkorbit will rise to glory again since there is no scum making honest play nonsense.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/13/2013, 16:06   #51

hmm kbot move license is not free. if it would be free i will create a new acc for start botting..
Old 07/13/2013, 16:06   #52

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkkimorkki View Post
R.I.P Darkorbit?

Do you botters even realise how many players quitted this game because of you? Now when we will get those players back Darkorbit will rise to glory again since there is no scum making honest play nonsense.
lol nice one once i was a honest player then udobot happen and then ibot
Old 07/13/2013, 16:16   #53

Quote:

darkorbit the most expensive game . that why they created bot
Old 07/13/2013, 16:24   #54

Quote:
R.I.P Darkorbit?

Thanks
10 Users
Old 07/13/2013, 16:25   #55

Quote:
R.I.P Darkorbit?

Yeah right , but BP started with stupid updates that requires a lot of uridium , most of us don't want to pay over 2000€ for a game , that is the reason why we bot , if BP didn't stupid and selfish updates , then everything would be different. And I don't think all players will come back , 5 year ago , you could easily be FE without paying. Just bid on everything on credits and you were FE in 2 weeks. Now you must pay to play with the 'Big Boys' , and if you don't want to pay that much you had 3 decisions : Quit darkorbit , Bot or play like a freak. And darkorbit isn't far from clean , there a still plenty of autolockers flying in the map. Yes we 'destroyed' Darkorbit , but it was their own fault.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2013, 16:27   #56

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
R.I.P Darkorbit?

LOL Let those people who quit right when lf4s came out and before kronos and kappa gate came out and before havocs and hercs came out and battle stations came out. They can rejoin and pay to catch up. They quit for 1 reason. They got mad that the botters were making the same or more than what they were paying to keep up and they quit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2013, 16:31   #57

Quote:
R.I.P Darkorbit?

Your place is not here in this forum, you are maybe from bugpoint and infiltrate here.You guys can put money in the game.I don`t, even for premium.Not a single cent to bugpoint from me.

R.I.P. dark orbit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2013, 16:57   #58

elite*gold: 40
Your DarkOrbit account has been banned from all instances for a period of 3 days because our anti-bot system detected you as a bot user. This happened because our anti-bot system detected you as a bot user. As further punishment, your Pilot Sheet was reset and all LF4 lasers and SG3N-BO2 generators that you may own have had their upgrade level removed. Botting is strictly forbidden in the DarkOrbit terms and conditions, which you agreed to upon registering your account. Any further instances of botting will lead to your accounts being permanently banned.
Old 07/13/2013, 17:00   #59

I already have 22PP back , now i need some seprom for the other 16
Old 07/13/2013, 17:12   #60

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELETE ALL PP & UPGRADES in Amerika Global 1 (int2)

I HAD 35 PP T_T
Closed Thread