Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server | Support Thread

Discussion on Private Server | Support Thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 2,403
Post Private Server | Support Thread | How to Use

Organized by

FAQ / Disclaimer:
Quote:
• I ( and my real identity) and other posters, take absolutely no responsibility for what you do with the information & knowledge we provide.

• If you have any questions ask them here or at the live support, do NOT pm me cause i won't answer on any server related questions, so do yourself a favor and read the original post(OP).

• If someone posted something you could use, thank them and not me.

• The threads original purpose is noy to help you develop your server, but to assist people that is using, already made projects. To minimize the spam of help me threads.
want your project included? Pm me with subject: include server support.

• Any directly sharing of personal information, or advertising in the thread, will be reported.

Hello there, you have come to this thread to maybe ask about something, seek answers or maybe provide some answers to questions members posts.

You maybe want to play only with your friends, rather play with randoms.
But it's difficult to find something that just work a little bit.
And Bigpoint is dominating this, and is also the company that own DarkOrbit.

Some projects have evolved lately, and need a support, you could ask about nearly anything, related to the project that is supported.

We are currently supporting following released projects:
Quote:

Video tutorials:

Do you want to develop on the project and make your own version of it.
Take a look on GitHub.

Many of the WORKING projects we support will be uploaded to GitHub.

Afraid of hitting the wall of copyright infringement? Or Bp trying to take down your site and server?
We might be able to help you preventing this happen or find a solution, through the live support.

Live support:
Thanks
24 Users
Old 06/22/2013, 22:15   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
Quote:
public static void GAME_SEND_MSG_CHAT(PrintWriter _out, int camera, Jucatori _user, String mesaj)
{
String packet = "a%"+camera+"@"+_user.getJucator()+"@"+mesaj+"@"+_ user.getTag()+"@#";
for(Jucatori users : GameWorld.getJucatoriOnline())sendCommand(users.ge tChatThread().get_out(),packet);
}
Where _user.getTag() is a string. My question is why if the string is empty he still put the tag. []
In action script is simply if that string == null then put only name and message
else put tag name and message...
PS: i don't know if you can help me but maybe someone else
Old 06/22/2013, 22:26   #3

elite*gold: 260
The problem is, _user.getTag() is not really empty, maybe you have a white space in it.
Old 06/22/2013, 22:38   #4

I tryed with all, i declared null, i replaced with Character.toString('\0'), i really dont know how this chat take the tag from packet...on action script i don't understand why it's not working.
Can we talk to an TS?
Old 06/22/2013, 22:41   #5

elite*gold: 260
If you want we can talk with skype, because I'm french and not english and I don't have any TS.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/22/2013, 22:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkpad View Post
If you want we can talk with skype, because I'm french and not english and I don't have any TS.
I send PM'
Old 06/22/2013, 23:20   #7

elite*gold: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkpad View Post
Happy to know that Ahah,

Give me your skype, can be useful to have you ..

Je sais pas pourquoi je te parle en anglais wesh.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2013, 23:47   #8

Fixed:
Quote:
String mesaj = packet.split("\\%")[2]; mesaj = mesaj.substring(0, mesaj.length() - 1);
And the condition:
Quote:
String packet = null;
if(_user.getTag()!=null) packet = "a%"+camera+"@"+_user.getJucator()+"@"+mesaj+"@"+_ user.getTag()+"#";
else packet = "a%"+camera+"@"+_user.getJucator()+"@"+mesaj+" #";
for(Jucatori users : GameWorld.getJucatoriOnline())sendCommand(users.ge tChatThread().get_out(),packet);
Thanks for Linkpad also.
Old 06/23/2013, 00:03   #9

Nice to see you found a solution to your problem.

Best Regards Zeta
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/23/2013, 00:14   #10

elite*gold: 0
OMG Java is so ugly guys ... sorry I had to

alright, so back on topic, are you going to explain how you, a epvp user, are going to stop a team of lawyers get a private server down ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2013, 00:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichi011 View Post

alright, so back on topic, are you going to explain how you, a epvp user, are going to stop a team of lawyers get a private server down ?
HAHA java xD

Hmm, i can tell people how to prevent them knocking on your door
And evade a take down, if they is using force.

Anyways, illegal methods and dangerous things will NOT be posted.

// Zeta
Old 06/23/2013, 01:48   #12

elite*gold: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by chichi011 View Post

Good question who need a good answer ..

Maybe you need to know what they can and what they can't make ..

Lawyers from BP for example .. Can be powerful on Germany ? Maybe in Europe where the law is the same for everyone on this contry ..

But what happening if they need to close a server who is not in Germany, where the german law don't have any power to override that your contry law ??

Don't worry, the law is not perfect, it's why we can exploit it without problem .

A Copyright can be applicable in a lot of contry .. Just need to life in one that they can make nothing ... Life in or just host your website in ..

I just saying .. Don't need to follow my advice .
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2013, 02:02   #13

ill go ahead and favorite this so i can keep a eye on it.. still not alot of help but im trying. as well as getting some work done on the .sql got quite a few aliens id's found so i can add them onto maps. already have 1-1 through 1-4 spawned out right. and only thing missing on them is the gate between 1-4 and 1-3. which i will be adding soon.
Old 06/23/2013, 02:08   #14

These countries include Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Iran, and Iraq.
oh lol, why do i post that '-'
Old 06/23/2013, 06:00   #15

does anyone happen to know where to locate/ add in the company bases? i have spawned all lowers maps - battle maps and i need to somehow add eic and vrus bases.
Closed Thread

Tags
darkorbit, private, server, support, zeta