I've really been trying to get this to run; however, I have run into the same problem as most. "Program interrupted by antivirus,"
-firewall was disabled
-antivirus (windows defender) disabled
-I have excluded the files seperately and the folders as well
-I have saved it under a different drive and ran the programs as administrator
I read the FAQ on best bots etc.
But I have yet to been able to figure it out. Any assistance? As soon as I can run the free version I will buy the full version.
The "PAUSE" now works as a toggle. One hit - pause, second one - continue. - as request.
New option to turn off the computer when CAPTCHA. - as request.
New option: Login. Because the game is "freeze" sometimes, the user name and pass is required for restarting the DO client. - optional but highly recommended!
New option: Escape the shooters. - as request.
A lot of options for a better chance of escaping the shooters.
Now with the right ship and the right settings the bot will escape the most of the shooters!
Of course it works.
He has not stopped working since 2013. If for some reason it goes down or I stop supporting it, I'll let you know here and its status will be marked as OFFline.
Enjoy!
I'm not playing anymore but still love the dedication you're giving to your tools even after all of those year bro, keep up!
absolutely my favourite developer
It's time to say goodbye, my dear friends!
From now on, my bots will be Offline for new users.
It was a great pleasure and honor for me to develop and support this project together for so long.
It's time to say goodbye, my dear friends!
From now on, my bots will be Offline for new users.
It was a great pleasure and honor for me to develop and support this project together for so long.
It's time to say goodbye, my dear friends!
From now on, my bots will be Offline for new users.
It was a great pleasure and honor for me to develop and support this project together for so long.
It's time to say goodbye, my dear friends!
From now on, my bots will be Offline for new users.
It was a great pleasure and honor for me to develop and support this project together for so long.
I wish you success and more fun moments!
thank you man!
if we ever catch up someday, i'll owe you a beer for the moments we shared and mainly for your dedication!
add me on discord if u have it!!!
spaceman9669