Hi I have the paid version and the bot say a message like "You must to have shield on one of your configuration" .. but I don't unterstand why the bot say that because I already put shield on my 2 configurations..
I bought premium version few months ago, but i reinstalled windows and now i dont have premium version, how can i get my license?(it isnt expired yet).
Can someone give me some tips about palla? I have premium version but it dont work properly (missclicks, sell but dont return,etc)
I used it in 2D dont know if thats the problem
Bot's not working properly for me, it doesnt revives right and doesnt sell & return it's very annoying, and it also missclickes a lot of palla, what can it be?
Bot's not working properly for me, it doesnt revives right and doesnt sell & return it's very annoying, and it also missclickes a lot of palla, what can it be?
Because you didn't read carefully the first post. Please do it and after that if you still have a problem just write to your support email!
Did everyithing ok i think, except for this "Your DEFAULT typing language of your computer must be ENGLISH !" can it be the problem? what i really dont know is why it missclickes so bad
i have problems ,when i put my email and click to next it say somthing like my antivirus/firewall/proxy block the program and i dont have any antivirus and my windows firewall and defender is off
pls help me,what to do ?
i have problems ,when i put my email and click to next it say somthing like my antivirus/firewall/proxy block the program and i dont have any antivirus and my windows firewall and defender is off
pls help me,what to do ?