You last visited: Today at 07:23
Advertisement
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it!
72
80.00%
I don't care...
18
20.00%
06/03/2017, 18:01
#7606
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by
doppel-lf3
i use aegis with diamond formation and two speed configurations and drones half shields and half lasers. i collect 1500-2000 per hour on Germany 1. make the ship quality to high. I use the bot since 2015 24/7
Ok so the bot is doing well now but... it doesnt sell palladium (i have premium version and sell palladium is ticked) when the bot siwtches to my sell hangar it just sits on base and doesn't sell the pally. It doesn't click the trade part the bot just legit sits there doing nothign and I have to sell it manually.
Please help I want to know why and what am doing wrong because I've been trying to sell the pally for ages now and tried all the options from the thread but it doesn't work :/ someone exlplain thx
06/04/2017, 03:26
#7607
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 32
I use palavia premium and sells normal palladium, I have no problem ,, something is doing wrong. X true I use it in 3d
06/04/2017, 16:15
#7608
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by
*skarlet*
I use palavia premium and sells normal palladium, I have no problem ,, something is doing wrong. X true I use it in 3d
Dw my problems been dealt with
06/05/2017, 07:35
#7609
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,453
Received Thanks: 1,746
His "mission tab" was covering the selling button.
06/07/2017, 17:37
#7610
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 22
any way to buy with paysafecard?
06/07/2017, 17:53
#7611
elite*gold: 518
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,406
Received Thanks: 75
free Version works?
06/07/2017, 18:52
#7612
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,453
Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nikola99
any way to buy with paysafecard?
check our payment methods
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Der Wandale
free Version works?
why not?
06/07/2017, 22:38
#7613
elite*gold: 518
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,406
Received Thanks: 75
some people said that the free Version is down
06/08/2017, 11:11
#7614
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,453
Received Thanks: 1,746
try the free version from here
06/08/2017, 19:05
#7615
elite*gold: 518
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,406
Received Thanks: 75
any banns? or when was the last known bann?
06/08/2017, 19:08
#7616
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,054
Received Thanks: 2,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Der Wandale
any banns? or when was the last known bann?
Never
06/08/2017, 22:32
#7617
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 245
Received Thanks: 42
How to fix that Login Error 99 when the bot is collecting for more then 2 hours, usually it comes to first sell and when it want to sell cargo, error 99 appear and bot stucks.
06/08/2017, 23:00
#7618
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
Doesn`t work on 1024x768
06/09/2017, 21:17
#7619
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 23
I'm getting a "has stopped working" error. Any ideia what might be causing it? Here's the log
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: palla by palavia Free.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5929daeb
Fault Module Name: gbieh.dll_unloaded
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 57307d57
Exception Offset: 74379520
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 00000008
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1046
Additional Information 1: 0f31
Additional Information 2: 0f3137665bbf0bb676c8a16f3fa76e52
Additional Information 3: 58ef
Additional Information 4: 58ef83699373d28323e701771772c819
06/12/2017, 06:58
#7620
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
I just purchased this with my paypal email which is different to the email I initially created an account with, what do I do. I have no idea how to log out. Help pls
Similar Threads
Works Palla Pixel Bot?
02/11/2017 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Have working pixel bot?
link?
ı m turkısh sorry.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:24 .