Dunno if itll help of if you know, if you have anti virus on your actual desktop and not your VM it can still stop things running on the VM, so try turning it all off on your main desktop
Nope... I'm able to run it on desktop but not on VM
I just updated my computer to windows 10. Palla Bot wont start..it give error " you have not permission to use this program on this computer".
BTW i had unlimited version.
PLs advice n help
I just updated my computer to windows 10. Palla Bot wont start..it give error " you have not permission to use this program on this computer".
BTW i had unlimited version.
PLs advice n help
Send an email to palavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Wandale
For what the Bot need the Kronos gate crown or the Alpha Gate ring?
Every bot is banable, btw, why you registered on elitepvpers if you ask is it banable?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaXi17
Is it banable?
Every bot should be bannable but I used it for pretty much 1 year straight 24/7 (minus the time I spent spending energies on some gates) with a single account. And on other 2. None of them got banned for it.
Hi, I have a little problem with the bot, when the ship is full and is time to sell, the bot go in the main page but it doesnt chance hangar and sell palladium.
What can I do?I have premium version of bot.