I have an error, when i open my first time pallaviabot it do an update, after this update the application palla by palavia.exe is eliminated, and no other file is added, there is only one file called updateF.exe that when I start running the same without concluding anything
HEEEELP
For more questions or problems with more assistance, send directly an email to palavia
-->
And yes, if you format your pc, you need to write to palavia in order to get a new copy with a new license (the same u had before), this has happened to me too
Guys, how I set up the bot to only collect with pet? There is an option that says "leave the pet collecting" but I can only tick it if I tick "Take a break after n hours". I want it to collect only with pet without takng a break, how I do that?
Guys, how I set up the bot to only collect with pet? There is an option that says "leave the pet collecting" but I can only tick it if I tick "Take a break after n hours". I want it to collect only with pet without takng a break, how I do that?
For more questions or problems with more assistance, send directly an email to palavia
-->
And yes, if you format your pc, you need to write to palavia in order to get a new copy with a new license (the same u had before), this has happened to me too
He's very busy and I don't see why everybody should bother him when they could get their answer from here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrisSHM
Guys, how I set up the bot to only collect with pet? There is an option that says "leave the pet collecting" but I can only tick it if I tick "Take a break after n hours". I want it to collect only with pet without takng a break, how I do that?
not possible but u can do that with a mouse clicker, no?