You last visited: Today at 14:53
Advertisement
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it!
72
80.00%
I don't care...
18
20.00%
08/02/2015, 11:43
#6421
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,872
Received Thanks: 2,522
"LOL" is enought
08/02/2015, 12:43
#6422
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,458
Received Thanks: 344
I was testing out the free version on my Sony Vaio Duo 13 with the OS W8 but it doesnt work.It opens the same in game window every time.
Any solution ?
btw: I got the premium on my main pc,but just testing if it works on my sony vaio I can let it run on that.
08/02/2015, 14:04
#6423
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
Did you enabled to show the background of the windows in the game client?
08/02/2015, 18:01
#6424
elite*gold: 490
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,150
Received Thanks: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by
e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut
I was testing out the free version on my Sony Vaio Duo 13 with the OS W8 but it doesnt work.It opens the same in game window every time.
Any solution ?
btw: I got the premium on my main pc,but just testing if it works on my sony vaio I can let it run on that.
try with another browser eg IE
08/02/2015, 20:47
#6425
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 289
Received Thanks: 81
can i use bot in virtual machine?
08/02/2015, 21:23
#6426
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,257
Received Thanks: 1,276
Hey,
I just moved from win8 to win10, and I have to register again to use palavia, is that normal?
08/02/2015, 22:04
#6427
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,872
Received Thanks: 2,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Diаmonds
Hey,
I just moved from win8 to win10, and I have to register again to use palavia, is that normal?
Yes you changed OS so it's normal, send an email to palavia for get back your premium version.
08/03/2015, 19:31
#6428
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 506
Received Thanks: 69
My friend tried to use palavia on windows 8 and the bot is saying that he needs a alpha or kronos gate ? I think i have seen people using it without alpha or kronos portals...TNX For the attention
08/03/2015, 19:33
#6429
elite*gold: 490
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,150
Received Thanks: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by
killerrr123
can i use bot in virtual machine?
yes
08/04/2015, 21:01
#6430
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,458
Received Thanks: 344
Well,the bot is bugged on my sony vaio ,it has w8 on it.sad...
08/04/2015, 21:12
#6431
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,002
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by
♛ϟLěmιwιηks™ϟ♛
My friend tried to use palavia on windows 8 and the bot is saying that he needs a alpha or kronos gate ? I think i have seen people using it without alpha or kronos portals...TNX For the attention
You need it. Thats how the program finds your ship.
08/04/2015, 21:18
#6432
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,872
Received Thanks: 2,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by
e-[G]-old[D]ie[O]ut
Well,the bot is bugged on my sony vaio ,it has w8 on it.sad...
Well saying this you explain very well what happens.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What happens?
08/05/2015, 03:10
#6433
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hello I have a problem, the ship doesn't collect the palladium, but PET collects, why? I hope for your help, thank you.
P.S. I'm sorry for my imperfect English.
08/05/2015, 12:19
#6434
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,458
Received Thanks: 344
It opens everytime the spacemap again and again and again...
on my pc it works with premium version without any problem
08/05/2015, 13:01
#6435
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
I now have the free version. I can not understand why the ship is near the palladium but does not collect, how do I fix? Thanks.
Similar Threads
Works Palla Pixel Bot?
02/11/2017 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Have working pixel bot?
link?
ı m turkısh sorry.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:54 .