How to start the bot, new video, soon will be in first post. Watch in 1080p.
Thank you bestbots_support!
Now I hope there's a chance that "someone" can figure out how to set hangars ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendgb1
i bought the license but i keep getting this
After paying and registering it needs some minutes for your license to be activated.
I checked it and I see that your license is activated, but if you think that you have a problem just email me!
been scanning pages to fix this error, turned anti virus off switched to ie default browser, still getting fatal com error before I can confirm email. any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you bestbots_support!
Now I hope there's a chance that "someone" can figure out how to set hangars ...
After paying and registering it needs some minutes for your license to be activated.
I checked it and I see that your license is activated, but if you think that you have a problem just email me!
Instead of 1300 per hour I now get 2000 per hour. Palla by palavia FTW!
For me it doesnt works, I think its a resolution problem, Im using windows 8, it starts collecting, but it waits like 5 sec from one paladium to other, because the mouse gets stuck on the minimap! Please help!
For me it doesnt works, I think its a resolution problem, Im using windows 8, it starts collecting, but it waits like 5 sec from one paladium to other, because the mouse gets stuck on the minimap! Please help!
The new update collects indeed very fast, but very often the palladium isn't gathered and then it switches all the time to another palladium without taking the other one. Maybe the bot should be a little bit slower, still fast, but slower