I have a problem,i have the premium version of the bot and when it starts it automatically changes hp bar.
for examble if it is in color it makes it in numbers and opposite,when bot is in numbers it doesn't work(only pet collects)
when in hp it is fine
also it doesn't sell the palladium,so it collects till it's full (3.500 palladium) and then it tries to sell but doesn't change hangar...someone an idea???
I have a problem,i have the premium version of the bot and when it starts it automatically changes hp bar.
for examble if it is in color it makes it in numbers and opposite,when bot is in numbers it doesn't work(only pet collects)
when in hp it is fine
also it doesn't sell the palladium,so it collects till it's full (3.500 palladium) and then it tries to sell but doesn't change hangar...someone an idea???
Try reading the 1st post again. If that didn't work, try mailing palavia () with a screenshot of your game, and your settings
i have the settings as needed...everything is ok but it doesn't work why???
If everything were to be "ok", it would've worked fine. So, you clearly did something wrong. Why don't you try reading my post properly first? I guess you didn't even try reading the 1st post. Alright then I guess I will have to post the things you need to do/have in order to bot properly:
Quote:
Originally Posted by palavia
I. Important Requirements:
Fast internet and a good computer because 5-3 is laggy.
Operating system Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
Your DEFAULT typing language of your computer must be ENGLISH ! ( work after restarting pc )
Browser - Google Chrome (or any Chrome based browser )
All settings in the game must set to LOW.
Set OFF "Double-click to launch attack"
Set ON "Log into client automatically"
Set ON "Show player names"
Set ON "Show resources"
Set ON "Always allow draggable windows"
Set ON "Show background"
Set the "Min/max all windows" to be "H" (by default)
One of your configurations must to have shields on it.
You need the Kronos portal or at least the bottom left ring from the portals(alfa)
Source/1st post:
As I said earlier, MAIL PALAVIA WITH A SCREEN OF YOUR GAMESCREEN AND YOUR SETTINGS WHEN YOUR PROBLEM STILL APPEARS.
Hey palavia can you work on a escape option so when enemy attacks it runs through mine field for portal? And also an option to not collect near enemy ships
Hey palavia can you work on a escape option so when enemy attacks it runs through mine field for portal? And also an option to not collect near enemy ships
The 1st one looks doable, but 90% of the time you will probably die by the mines + aliens. The 2nd... Uh.. The bot is not like gonna read red names and don't approach them you know. That'll take ages to collect
The 1st one looks doable, but 90% of the time you will probably die by the mines + aliens. The 2nd... Uh.. The bot is not like gonna read red names and don't approach them you know. That'll take ages to collect
ok but with the first one all you need is alot of shield to make it through i can get through minefieldwith 2/3rds of my health still
ok but with the first one all you need is alot of shield to make it through i can get through minefieldwith 2/3rds of my health still
Yes YOU CAN, but the bot is not as smart as a human being. He will probably get caught by aliens and die, btw, it's also a ridiculous way to escape as it takes too long
If everything were to be "ok", it would've worked fine. So, you clearly did something wrong. Why don't you try reading my post properly first? I guess you didn't even try reading the 1st post. Alright then I guess I will have to post the things you need to do/have in order to bot properly:
Source/1st post:
As I said earlier, MAIL PALAVIA WITH A SCREEN OF YOUR GAMESCREEN AND YOUR SETTINGS WHEN YOUR PROBLEM STILL APPEARS.
If this doesn't cut it, I give up.
what do you mean by Set the "Min/max all windows" to be "H" (by default) ?
what do you mean by Set the "Min/max all windows" to be "H" (by default) ?
Well it seems like you really didn't read the 1st post. It means minimizing/maximizing all the windows (ship, user, minimap). You have to make the hotkey of that H.