Why does the bot change my max deaths to 1 when ever i start. I set to 25 and save and then after 1 death it stops collecting . Is this a bug anyone else has?
yes I followed the instructions, but does not work in it.
is always appear the text box with the message "one of your configuration (or BOTH) must have sields !!.
And I have shield in settings
yes I followed the instructions, but does not work in it.
is always appear the text box with the message "one of your configuration (or BOTH) must have sields !!.
And I have shield in settings
yes I followed the instructions, but does not work in it.
is always appear the text box with the message "one of your configuration (or BOTH) must have sields !!.
And I have shield in settings
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8
The shiled in the ship tab must be in color
If after what skeith said the error still appears, mail palavia with a screen when the error is appearing:
I can create everyday with this bot a gate zeta.
The bann risk is extremly low if you dont bot 24/7( i do this at the most time)
Greetings
Hi . You are lucky ^^.
Nobody answer ? . Still the same problem .. The bot is great, he work ( collect and kill npc etc ) . But he's slow to collect :/ . i don't understand, everybody collect near of 2000 palla per hour, and me 1000 . Why .. ? :/ . I'v an aegis so the problem isnt the ship who is slow :/ .
Hi . You are lucky ^^.
Nobody answer ? . Still the same problem .. The bot is great, he work ( collect and kill npc etc ) . But he's slow to collect :/ . i don't understand, everybody collect near of 2000 palla per hour, and me 1000 . Why .. ? :/ . I'v an aegis so the problem isnt the ship who is slow :/ .
Every server are different.
You collect slower if
Much npc attack you
You don't find much palla
You're the only on the map
Or to many players collecting
I think you can reach too 1500 per hour.
And don't look what the bot say ( Palladium collectet 2000 ) Look on you ship how much palla you collect in a hour.
Much npc attack you
You don't find much palla
You're the only on the map
Or to many players collecting
I think you can reach too 1500 per hour.
And don't look what the bot say ( Palladium collectet 2000 ) Look on you ship how much palla you collect in a hour.
Greetings
I collect like 1500 an hour too, it's not 2000, but I still get like 1k ee per day lol
@Cocoboost I am collecting between 1400-1700 palla/hour.... In general 1500-1600.... Maybe you have a small resolution, or in your sever is difficult to collect palladium.... Anyways, could you upload a screenshot of your screen, i would like to see it, maybe we can find an issue (are u using pet? Which level collector has it?)