Mee too pal.. just see above.. they got it first >.<
Thank *** I got it!
I've finished setting it up, and just tested the premium features and i have just one thing to say:
WOW!!!!!
It works perfectly, silky smooth. I was wondering now, how I was able to live without that, it's much more pratical, totaly worth the premium version, only if I knew before, it would have saved a lot of headaches and stress hehehe
Thanks Palavia, thank you realy much for the giveaway, and congratulations on creating and achieving such an well done piece of software!
Thank you all for spamming my email with all your suggestions and Congrats!
And of course a small reward: Next 3 post from a different users will receive a Premium version ( the first one with option "Email Notify" )!
The winners must email me his elitepvper's nickname and an email which is used for registering the Free version!
Good luck and Enjoy!
Don't worry, I won't stop spam you with my (or my friends) problems xDDD
Congratz and thank you for your great work!!!
I don“t think that they“re trying it since 2years against pixel bots.Believe me if BP is annoyed from something they will get it down...
ok, so go to your bed and start crying .....bigpoint is annoyed with darkorbit,maybe they get it down
They are trying things aganist pixelbots since about 1 year 8 months since the packets bots go down
Oh dude then you do not know a **** about how BIGPOINT“s business,they earn a lot of money with DarkOrbit and IF they turn DarkOrbit off they will sell that Game to another company because it gots so much potential that BP messed it up, but for now they are doing really good.
-helix price hack
-ads everywhere
RickD. also has mentioned in a interview that since they have banned and removed the majority of botters like Ibot,pbdo...that their Money in come increased month for month about 100k€ and that“s already I guess 2y ago.
They are doing a lot of money actually and it doesnt stop!