1 License = 1 Computer
If you have bought premium and registered on another computer, your "real" computer, then you can't use it on VM.
Incase you want to use it on VM, buy new one, and register it to VM.
Can i just change it, i mean, i won't use the 'real' one anymore..
My problem or question if I bot and a NPC attack me the bot shoot back but with the speed konfiguration ... Is it only in the free version or?
The bot should shoot back in the speed configuration, then if the aliens take shields on speed config the bot will switch to your laser configuration. This is on premium version, I am not experienced with free version, but I would assume it would be the same.
When I downloaded this bot, i was unsure of it, so when it asked me for my email i put down my spam email. Now i just bought the bot using paypal with my main email, but know i dont know how to change the registered email on the free version. And yes i have tried deleting it. Please help, i want to use this bot already..
When I downloaded this bot, i was unsure of it, so when it asked me for my email i put down my spam email. Now i just bought the bot using paypal with my main email, but know i dont know how to change the registered email on the free version. And yes i have tried deleting it. Please help, i want to use this bot already..
Mail palavia:
Quote:
Originally Posted by inqqqni
bot don't shoot NРC's on 5-3 when collecting palla..
Try reading the 1st post again
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbin
-full screen collection features are added
Slow down should be appreciated faster
The NPC's around when another npcy to do it just clicks old
I have a PA. Bot doesn't collect 1800-2000 palla. It's 1300-1400 per hour. Internet 100 mbit/sec, WIN8, Google Chrome, w|o Antivirus, w|o any programms (clean PC). Today he stopped to shoot NPC's , resulting began to die. And do not talk about congestion map. I think it's bad.
I have a PA. Bot doesn't collect 1800-2000 palla. It's 1300-1400 per hour. Internet 100 mbit/sec, WIN8, Google Chrome, w|o Antivirus, w|o any programms (clean PC). Today he stopped to shoot NPC's , resulting began to die. And do not talk about congestion map. I think it's bad.
First off, tha hell is a PA?
2nd, 1800-2000 doesn't mean it HAS TO BE THAT MUCH. It depends on the server
3rd, tha hell is a congestion map?
4rd, not happy? Try taking a screenshot/record a video where your issue appears and send it to palavia: