Once it has died a few times it says it has to rest for 10 mins then closes the game window... and when it start again and it is in uppers and can't get back to 5-3... any help?
I guess you have premium version, since without it, bot can't revive.(Correct me if I'm wrong)
So the bot will move you to 5-3 if you have other hangar there, otherwise you have to go there manually.
If you have Hangar 1 collecting on 5-3, Hangar 2 selling on 5-2 and Hangar 3 on 5-3. If you select the option Revive using Hangar on 5-3 then it will automatically move your ship to 5-3 and change back to 1.
It will take few mins when it's done. And about that resting time, you can check yourself, how long you want to rest, when you get killed!
I guess you have premium version, since without it, bot can't revive.(Correct me if I'm wrong)
So the bot will move you to 5-3 if you have other hangar there, otherwise you have to go there manually.
If you have Hangar 1 collecting on 5-3, Hangar 2 selling on 5-2 and Hangar 3 on 5-3. If you select the option Revive using Hangar on 5-3 then it will automatically move your ship to 5-3 and change back to 1.
It will take few mins when it's done. And about that resting time, you can check yourself, how long you want to rest, when you get killed!
I think you misunderstand the bot is closing the game window meaning it can't revive after 4 mins
It's been a while... no one is responding to the emails .. I need a new palava bot.. I got a new pc
send us an email
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeTLucas
Once it has died a few times it says it has to rest for 10 mins then closes the game window... and when it start again and it is in uppers and can't get back to 5-3... any help?
yes, set a proper hangar for revive in 5-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeTLucas
I think you misunderstand the bot is closing the game window meaning it can't revive after 4 mins
the bot close the windows after few seconds, if the revive time is more than 4 minutes
after 3 deaths on spot, it will repair on how much you set the time with hangar.
to avoid this, tick the option to repair only on spot, but keep in mind if he loose connection or something else interfere, he will repair again from hangar
the bot close the windows after few seconds, if the revive time is more than 4 minutes
after 3 deaths on spot, it will repair on how much you set the time with hangar.
to avoid this, tick the option to repair only on spot, but keep in mind if he loose connection or something else interfere, he will repair again from hangar
Thank you, I will tick repair on spot only
EDIT: Have also noticed sometimes the bot will misslock on to allies and PETs and attack.. any way to stop this?
Thank you, I will tick repair on spot only
EDIT: Have also noticed sometimes the bot will misslock on to allies and PETs and attack.. any way to stop this?
Make sure all your settings are correct and make sure "Double Click To Launch Attack" is off in your settings.
I HAVE THE PREMIUM VERSION ,,, and took a long time using palavia ,,, but now there is x not revive the ship and when they destroy the pet does not repair ,,, x ,, Cheats
mh,I don´t know why but the premium version recognizes palladium way faster.I mention that because months before I´ve botted more but it did to less per hour.
Palavia why dont add a button to mark place they the bot DONT have to click my bot go much times on FULL SCREAN and than..
16.03.2015 - Du hast Dein Schiff an Ort und Stelle repariert.
16.03.2015 - Du wurdest von einem Alienschiff des Typs Interceptor vernichtet.
16.03.2015 - Du hast Dein Schiff an Ort und Stelle repariert.
16.03.2015 - Du wurdest von einem Alienschiff des Typs Barracuda vernichtet.
16.03.2015 - Du hast Dein Schiff an Ort und Stelle repariert.
16.03.2015 - Du wurdest von einem Alienschiff des Typs Barracuda vernichtet.
16.03.2015 - Du hast Dein Schiff an Ort und Stelle repariert.
16.03.2015 - Du wurdest von einem Alienschiff des Typs Annihilator vernichtet.
16.03.2015 - Du hast Dein Schiff an Ort und Stelle repariert.
16.03.2015 - Du wurdest von einem Alienschiff des Typs Annihilator vernichtet.
16.03.2015 - Du hast Dein Schiff an Ort und Stelle repariert.
16.03.2015 - Du wurdest von einem Alienschiff des Typs Annihilator vernichtet.
Fix the way it cheks when cargo is full, so it doesnt close the DO window when the mobs attack the ship AND wait for 20 secs to close, until full exit.
Fix the cycle when the bot understand that is doesnt change hangars because do window wasnt closed properly
please add configurations settings: which is speed,which is shield.