You last visited: Today at 21:30
Advertisement
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it!
72
80.00%
I don't care...
18
20.00%
01/28/2015, 16:14
#5626
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
WHY?
01/28/2015, 16:29
#5627
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,623
Received Thanks: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by
KVIN[T]
WHY?
Put x4 ammo to 4th place on that bar(In-Game)
01/28/2015, 16:39
#5628
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
No
01/28/2015, 17:16
#5629
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,623
Received Thanks: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by
KVIN[T]
No
Try to put in on 1st place..
01/29/2015, 00:44
#5630
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
KVIN[T]
No
Ugh I just hate those kind of errors... Can you show a screenshot of your whole screen? Don't forget to hide your username
01/29/2015, 06:48
#5631
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Rienergy
Hi guys!
I have a problem please help me. I have the premium version. I put the bot on for collecting for the night , but after it do the first sale, its randomly teleports my ship to 5-2 and the bot trying to collect in the base.. Please help me why is it getting strucked?
i have the same problem!!!!! 4 night in the role! pls help!
01/30/2015, 17:36
#5632
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,453
Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Rienergy
Hi guys!
I have a problem please help me. I have the premium version. I put the bot on for collecting for the night , but after it do the first sale, its randomly teleports my ship to 5-2 and the bot trying to collect in the base.. Please help me why is it getting strucked?
double check your settings for hangars
01/31/2015, 18:49
#5633
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 3
Hello, i have a problem with this bot
Sometimes, while starting, the bot dont presses the "h" button to close all the windows.
It tries to close only minimap , and then get stuck.
What should i do?
not premium version
02/01/2015, 04:19
#5634
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Please give
premium
I payed already
(Unique Transaction ID #1H218722K4132801G)
Thanks
02/01/2015, 11:58
#5635
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 7
i have a problem my bot cant find the primaer shooting ammo
02/01/2015, 12:13
#5636
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 314
Received Thanks: 250
My palla by pallavia Unlimited can't open. I click on the icon and nothing. Someone can help me?? Before everything worked normally. I have palla by pallavia Unlimited srv.exe. What is that?
02/01/2015, 17:55
#5637
elite*gold: 45
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 222
Received Thanks: 23
Does it work with an Vm Workstation ?
02/01/2015, 18:01
#5638
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,623
Received Thanks: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kN1
Does it work with an Vm Workstation ?
It's working with Virtual Machine
02/01/2015, 19:22
#5639
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i have premium version but my ship colected 2 k pallas under 3 hours!!! my ship is ufe.Runtime: 03:00:05
Current Status: Collecting!
Killed NPC: 55
Collected palla by ship+PET: 2055
Sales made: 0
Revive Ship: 0
Revive PET: 0
PET Fuel: 77 %
Lost connection: 0
All Rest Time: 0 min.
02/01/2015, 19:36
#5640
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,623
Received Thanks: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by
elsement14
i have premium version but my ship colected 2 k pallas under 3 hours!!! my ship is ufe.Runtime: 03:00:05
Current Status: Collecting!
Killed NPC: 55
Collected palla by ship+PET: 2055
Sales made: 0
Revive Ship: 0
Revive PET: 0
PET Fuel: 77 %
Lost connection: 0
All Rest Time: 0 min.
Maybe there are just too many people.
Similar Threads
Works Palla Pixel Bot?
02/11/2017 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Have working pixel bot?
link?
ı m turkısh sorry.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:30 .