I'm using diamond as I don't want it to shoot aliens, because it spends much of my seprom
what ship do you use i only have goliath and do npcs ever end up destroying your ship? on my speed config i can get 360k shields in sentinel or spectrum
what ship do you use i only have goliath and do npcs ever end up destroying your ship? on my speed config i can get 360k shields in sentinel or spectrum
Aegis with elite design, both configs are my speed configs, so 500k+ shield on each. Yes I do die, but there has to be be many aliens to be able to get me down
I saw only 1 pilot who get banned for using palavia on my server. Maybe he is on bot 7/24
I killed some pets and attacked to some pilots on bot (Premium)
Switch off the "doubleclick to start attack" setting in your DO settings. And go the safe-set in palla by palavia and set the group thingy to "deny requests" or "do nothing". That should help, I guess
Switch off the "doubleclick to start attack" setting in your DO settings. And go the safe-set in palla by palavia and set the group thingy to "deny requests" or "do nothing". That should help, I guess
Can you send me pm in turkish? I have to ask something you but I don't wanna write here turkish for respect other members. Thx in advance