does anyone know if palavia is still working on that bot? sry i had a pause so i dont know...I already have the premium license but my computer is now crashed so any of you have a solution? Thank you
Guys, bot palavia premium, when many aliens attack me, the bot continues to change target and not attack only one alien.. For this problem i'm dead too many times...
Please fix this problem and palavia will be perfect
(Sorry for my english, i'm not english)
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and only ever got it to work 100% once.
I have resolved most issues but when it changes hangers to sell it just sits there at the station and times out.
I then have to reconnect and sell, move back to other hanger and start again. I cant get it to do it automated as it should.
I have changed nothing since it last worked apart from updating the prog. Any ideas?
Thanks
If you still have a problem, just contact me by an email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLearn
does anyone know if palavia is still working on that bot? sry i had a pause so i dont know...I already have the premium license but my computer is now crashed so any of you have a solution? Thank you
I think that we thought your problem!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolG89
Guys, bot palavia premium, when many aliens attack me, the bot continues to change target and not attack only one alien.. For this problem i'm dead too many times...
Please fix this problem and palavia will be perfect
(Sorry for my english, i'm not english)
The bot never change the target while still shooting at it! Make a short video and send it to me to see where you are wrong!
There is not a problem, so there has nothing to be fixed, so the bot is still the perfect!