The free version is offline, so no. When it'll be online, there is maybe 0.05% more chances to get banned by the free version than with the premium version, thanks to the safe functions.
The free version is offline, so no. When it'll be online, there is maybe 0.05% more chances to get banned by the free version than with the premium version, thanks to the safe functions.
Premium version have always PRIORITY, so for now only premium works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percheronpower
But where is the *. Rar with premium not find it ..
Thaks
If you bought from bestbots, contact us for solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolG89
answer me please
Pixel bots are safe, those which are randomized and have safety options.
The free version should be safe, but I do recommend the premium version with his safety options, it is really not expensive at all and you can use how many accounts you want with 1 license
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma_King
My Premium version deleted itself after update ... (
use the RAR provided on email, and install again.. DISABLE antivirus/spyware/proxy etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziya31
Does the paid version works?
Always
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdazzal
I died by annihilator, I had shields on my config. I use X2 ammo too, strong ship, shouldn't have died
before the moving palla my ship killed aliens but now(after the 2 last update of the bot) doesn't . what i am doing wrong ?i tried everything with shields,without i changed the resolution (from 800x600 to 1440x900) . I'm stuck, I just don't know what to do anymore.
Premium version have always PRIORITY, so for now only premium works.
If you bought from bestbots, contact us for solution
Pixel bots are safe, those which are randomized and have safety options.
The free version should be safe, but I do recommend the premium version with his safety options, it is really not expensive at all and you can use how many accounts you want with 1 license
use the RAR provided on email, and install again.. DISABLE antivirus/spyware/proxy etc
Always
still doing with last update ?
I updated to latest version already...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Burn
But i send e-mail which account? Where my DO account was registered?
send with email you used in free version or just any email. just don't forget which one u used
Today i update pallavia and with spearhead it collect very slow (400 palla /0,5 hour) in last version i had over 1000/0,5 hour ... and one bug-if is near me goliath with design veteran bot is clicking on him