You last visited: Today at 23:57
Advertisement
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it!
72
80.00%
I don't care...
18
20.00%
02/20/2014, 19:00
#3601
elite*gold: 6301
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,144
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by
aaawwweeewww
How is for you 8 h in one day ?
It's up to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by
melikhan
I thought we were at OS thread, my bad
**** happens :P
02/20/2014, 20:34
#3602
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,257
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by
aaawwweeewww
How is for you 8 h in one day ?
I bot like 4 hours a day with little breaks and then I just leave my ship at the middle of the fog with the pet collecting and I collect easily more than 5000 palladium a day...
It's enough for me, and not enough to get a bann
02/20/2014, 20:50
#3603
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 70
I collect 1000 palla per day and I'm still happy xD
02/20/2014, 20:52
#3604
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,257
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by
andresymiguel
I collect 1000 palla per day and I'm still happy xD
So you're not on eg1 mmo
And not in my (
fabulous ) clan
02/20/2014, 20:54
#3605
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TheDarkDiamonds
So you're not on eg1 mmo
And not in my (
fabulous ) clan
It doesn't matter what server u play.
I just play 30min everyday
02/20/2014, 20:58
#3606
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,257
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by
andresymiguel
It doesn't matter what server u play.
I just play 30min everyday
Some days I bot more than I play
02/20/2014, 21:12
#3607
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,173
Received Thanks: 1,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TheDarkDiamonds
So you're not on eg1 mmo
And not in my (
fabulous ) clan
ohh thanks my (3 or 4th?) lover
yeah, today 450 ee. Seems legit for ge1
02/20/2014, 21:16
#3608
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,436
Received Thanks: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bestbots_support
those who got banned is because merkava and openstealth, please dont spam this one with lies ..
pixel are the only safe now
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kamieniarz
Bot by itself can't be safe, not in these days. To make it safer you need to use it smart
Since then BugPoint ban even honest people(no bot) i think i say everything...for the people ho decide to bot you should know that you can get a ban after 1 day or after 1 year...with 1 hour bot each day or with 12 hours each day.
Saying that one bot it's safe is wrong and giving advices about how to bot it's wrong too...nobody can say 4 sure how,when or for how much a bot can be use.
Best regards and good luck too all bot users even if i decide to play fair even if i use bot all my DO life
02/20/2014, 21:18
#3609
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,257
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Roby966
ohh thanks my (3 or 4th?) lover
yeah, today 450 ee. Seems legit for ge1
Who are the others ?! I'm the only one !
just a joke, you don't need to do a screenshot of this post
Me 440 + 700 palladium at the moment
02/20/2014, 22:31
#3610
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TheDarkDiamonds
Who are the others ?! I'm the only one !
just a joke, you don't need to do a screenshot of this post
Me 440 + 700 palladium at the moment
10k-13k palla every day.
You guys gotta bot more XD
02/21/2014, 00:40
#3611
elite*gold: 350
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9,874
Received Thanks: 2,805
13k :O .. no bann? so pixel bots are safe or ?
02/21/2014, 00:42
#3612
elite*gold: 6301
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,144
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TuPac'
13k :O .. no bann? so pixel bots are safe or ?
It's safe if you use it smart
02/21/2014, 00:46
#3613
elite*gold: 350
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9,874
Received Thanks: 2,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kamieniarz
It's safe if you use it smart
do you mean if i play normal and botting ?
02/21/2014, 00:48
#3614
elite*gold: 6301
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,144
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TuPac'
do you mean if i play normal and botting ?
By example
02/21/2014, 03:52
#3615
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Used it for 2 hours and got banned.
Similar Threads
Works Palla Pixel Bot?
02/11/2017 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Have working pixel bot?
link?
ı m turkısh sorry.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:58 .