And i wanted to give up from game, but not on this way. Almost 3 years playing,full havoc,hercules,and 37 lf4 (25 lvl16),but i know there is no other way to stop playing.
If you think that you can botting 24/7 only because its PixelBot than enjoy ban.
If you do not overdo and make breaks nobody ban you ... I use this Bot too and not banned because I dont overdo !
And where Palavia says that there is no ban risk ? O.o It all depends on you up ^ ^
From update to update this bot is failing.. not selling.. it says time to sell it logs out and then it just says refreshing connection lost.. sometimes revives at x-8 sometimes it revives normaly 25..
those who got banned is because merkava and openstealth, please dont spam this one with lies ..
pixel are the only safe now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakubbeno
From update to update this bot is failing.. not selling.. it says time to sell it logs out and then it just says refreshing connection lost.. sometimes revives at x-8 sometimes it revives normaly 25..
so is not only to me ?
I have problems with revive and sell sometimes
Bot by itself can't be safe, not in these days. To make it safer you need to use it smart
What is smart for you? If the packets sends, the packets JUST sends. So there's nothing to do with timing I guess. Maybe only when they run their anti-bot system and you are not using anyting at that moment you won't get banned. But I don't think it has to do with breaks etc. what likely everyone on this forum says. If packets are sending, they're received, a break won't delete that or something.