I'm french, he says that he just use the bot one day, just 2 hours...
Yeah but if you look at his posts before he used boxybot I dont used boxybot and im not banned btw I was botting with palla by palavia during ban wave.
Yeah but if you look at his posts before he used boxybot I dont used boxybot and im not banned btw I was botting with palla by palavia during ban wave.
I'm just translating what what he say, I'm booting with boxybot on my second account and when I will get the alpha ring, i'll take palla by palavia. My post wasn't an offense against palavia ^^
It's normal. Maybe you forget that in every ~48 hours I change the logic in the algorithm of random functions. This will safe your *** from every "ban wave", so don't be so demanding .
Ok good, then my observation is good
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tezeu-
i get this error
go out from the fog and make sure you have at least alpha or kronos :P then start again
I just wanted to give a quick recommendation to anyone who is looking at buying this bot. It is simply amazing. All the functionalities promised fully works, with absolutely little to no errors. I've been using this for about 8 - 10 hours a day, and I am still going.
HI, I use it for a long moment but i have some suggestions
- could you improve the lock for npc ? because when I run on the map, few npc shoot me without reaction ( I select "kill npc" in settings)
- when I run on the map my ship often goes to the North where most of npc, is there a way to choose the low of the cloud ?
This is a problem that I had for the locking of NPC. You need to take off all shields for the first configuration as the bot takes a look at the changes in the health of the ship, not the shields.