Are the "settings" file you can set the number of possible ded ?
AND A PROBLEM:
-If the alien or the player slaughtered me twice in a row to jump ship on the map 1-3 alone: (
Are the "settings" file you can set the number of possible ded ?
AND A PROBLEM:
-If the alien or the player slaughtered me twice in a row to jump ship on the map 1-3 alone: (
ive start with 3 pc and look carefully.
my opinion
1.few times when I was selling raw materials account met for exactly the same place whether it is a random or a fixed point of sale on.
2.when changing material and lasers is palladium instead of gold does not change the hangar and is on 52 all the time
3.I did not measure the time the repair on the spot four minutes are fixed or variable
4. on top of the maze is a place that is blocking you can probably carve out a little active parts palladium to prevent
5.and reviving the third hangar is risky so maybe from two four minutes andf the third 10-minute change to the three between four and six minutes [without logging off, I do not know the time to log off]
otherwise maybe something with the port and reach the palladium
I think the program is good
wonderful job!!!!
Sorry but I don't understand is this suggestions or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades270
Dear pallavia
I have problem :-(
When kill me something 4x may pallavia doest work. So i have 25x revive may ship.
where is problem? So if you wanted i send you may settings.ini
please help me :-)
You must set correctly your reviving by a hangar too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakubbeno
It is not only for win 7 it works on XP too.
Yes, with the last changes for the new color recognition, the bot work on Window XP too, but I don't say it here because I will not support any problems with this operating system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botci2k
Are the "settings" file you can set the number of possible ded ?
AND A PROBLEM:
-If the alien or the player slaughtered me twice in a row to jump ship on the map 1-3 alone: (
Explain it better, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa4eva
I had windows 8 and it worked perfect , now i upgraded to windows 8.1 and it works even better
does anyone else have the same problem as me after the last bot updates?
My Problem:
"My ship locks and shoots other ships instead of lock and shoot aliens and now all people want to destroy me"
so???
this can occur to pixel bots, when a ship come exactly when you put click on npc then he shoot the ship... blabla but I have a little suggestion for palavia, I will send by email
does anyone else have the same problem as me after the last bot updates?
My Problem:
"My ship locks and shoots other ships instead of lock and shoot aliens and now all people want to destroy me"
so???
I never had that, but today I saw someone also botting, that guy was just using sab against me, but I got no shields, but I don't know if he is actually using palla by palavia... So yes, maybe it's possible, but I didn't see my bot doing that though...
I never had that, but today I saw someone also botting, that guy was just using sab against me, but I got no shields, but I don't know if he is actually using palla by palavia... So yes, maybe it's possible, but I didn't see my bot doing that though...
someone on 5-3 is using palavia.. ( a friend of mine ) and he was shooting me sab when i had no shilds.. so i shoot him until he got less than 50% HP and he changed config to slow config and went down the fog and used aegis abilities.. so yes 100% the bot does something wrong after the new updates
someone on 5-3 is using palavia.. ( a friend of mine ) and he was shooting me sab when i had no shilds.. so i shoot him until he got less than 50% HP and he changed config to slow config and went down the fog and used aegis abilities.. so yes 100% the bot does something wrong after the new updates
Well, you managed to convince me that there is any such possibility to happening of this (although as I try but I couldn't see it). Tonight will be a special update for your case, don't despair so much !
Since the new version it say:" can't find USER TAB"
It only clicks on user screen, after it clecks on the upper corner left, afterwards it clicks on the user button and again on the left upper corner....this is repating again and again