Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it! 72 80.00%
I don't care... 18 20.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10/11/2013, 03:03   #2131

elite*gold: 0
Hey palavia,

First off, congrats on an awesome bot. This is the only one that works well for me and the only one I leave my ship on. Makes the advertised 2000 an hour EASILY with full speed vengi and sell hangar. Have built 5 gates so far :O

Bugs I've encountered:

-Bot cannot find start button. (I'm guessing this is due to the button glowing alternating brighter/darker.) Should I just try changing the image myself?

-Bot cannot get back down to the field after spawning at gate. This isn't a big deal if he doesn't die, but...

-Bot tries to fight annihilators. I mean, only one config with shields? Hard even with a few lf4 onboard and b02 in second config to win. If there was an option to auto-flee from certain types, that would be awesome.

-Found another issue, will send a PM. Sensitive

All in all though, great bot. Interested in buying a license, just need to talk about the system... will be in the PM as well. Thank you for making the tool and allowing a trial! =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2013, 08:51   #2132

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by *-_smoke_-* View Post
Hey palavia,

First off, congrats on an awesome bot. This is the only one that works well for me and the only one I leave my ship on. Makes the advertised 2000 an hour EASILY with full speed vengi and sell hangar. Have built 5 gates so far :O

Bugs I've encountered:

-Bot cannot find start button. (I'm guessing this is due to the button glowing alternating brighter/darker.) Should I just try changing the image myself?

-Bot cannot get back down to the field after spawning at gate. This isn't a big deal if he doesn't die, but...

-Bot tries to fight annihilators. I mean, only one config with shields? Hard even with a few lf4 onboard and b02 in second config to win. If there was an option to auto-flee from certain types, that would be awesome.

-Found another issue, will send a PM. Sensitive

All in all though, great bot. Interested in buying a license, just need to talk about the system... will be in the PM as well. Thank you for making the tool and allowing a trial! =D
Let me answer the things I know:

You have to enable "autmatic logging in map"

You need to have the bot down the fog, not at the portal.( This is for reviving if you meant that...)

Well, you need to have a good damage to survive, you know...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2013, 13:39   #2133

I use this bot from 3 months , it's good But why the bot not repair my pet ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2013, 15:52   #2134

elite*gold: 200
Received Thanks: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by *-_smoke_-* View Post
melikhan already answered your questions.
Thanks for your private message with good suggestion. It's nice that you don't make it public here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyro27 View Post
I use this bot from 3 months , it's good But why the bot not repair my pet ?
Which version you are using.. Free or Premium?
1. Free v.: Not revive/repair PET.
2. Premium v.: You must have the required gear (no matter in which configuration, the bot will find it). The bot revive your Pet if it is dead in every starting or selling. The bot repair your PET if it is revived!
Old 10/11/2013, 18:14   #2135

Palavia hello, listen, I have two problems with your bot, then the first when the ship is low on health that goes out of the fog do not fix it goes back and forth without stopping and repair, the second problem rather than when the hold is not full go to sell in 5-2, what should I do?
Old 10/12/2013, 12:19   #2136

I do not know it is pallavia 100% safe. So i buy new licence and i botting ca. 5 days.
After 5 days may bot stop and busted me i write palla, palla send me new version i register, but still iam busted. So i send palla new email and their reaction? Ignored me, blocked me.
I'm unhappy because i sell 3 euro and nothing.
So palla bot - premium is nice BOT :-(
ok when i make a mistake why palla says ??? I this mistake repair ?!
Or i must pay 3 euro pear 5 days ?
Idont understand :-((
*Sorry for my bad English I'm Czech :-)
Old 10/12/2013, 17:53   #2137

Most likely u have some problems with your antivirus, if u may notice the dimension of the executable is changing after the antivirus parses it and u will get that "busted" error.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2013, 17:59   #2138

ok no problem :-)
And i must antivirus unistall or stop? I have Avast antivirus free :-)
**Edit**Ok i turn off Avast and still busted, so i unistall Avast - reset PC and....Still busted
Old 10/12/2013, 18:17   #2139

its still busted because u allready have the file corrupted..so i sugest u go to your original email and redownload it from there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2013, 18:20   #2140

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattia19 View Post
Palavia hello, listen, I have two problems with your bot, then the first when the ship is low on health that goes out of the fog do not fix it goes back and forth without stopping and repair, the second problem rather than when the hold is not full go to sell in 5-2, what should I do?
Send me a screenshot while your ship is collecting together with your Settings.ini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades270 View Post
I do not know it is pallavia 100% safe. So i buy new licence and i botting ca. 5 days.
After 5 days may bot stop and busted me i write palla, palla send me new version i register, but still iam busted. So i send palla new email and their reaction? Ignored me, blocked me.
I'm unhappy because i sell 3 euro and nothing.
So palla bot - premium is nice BOT :-(
ok when i make a mistake why palla says ??? I this mistake repair ?!
Or i must pay 3 euro pear 5 days ?
Idont understand :-((
*Sorry for my bad English I'm Czech :-)
Sorry if you miss some of my emails, but you need to contact me again to resolve your issue.
Old 10/12/2013, 18:24   #2141

Problem of Hades i saw it exactly the same at one of my clan members..it was AVG antivirus messing the exec .
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2013, 18:46   #2142

Actually this is a problem with his ID security check....
PS: He contact me, so the problem will be resolved. Don't worry about him and thanks for helping!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/13/2013, 17:31   #2143

ecco uno screenshot del settings:

[Alto_sin]
x = 4
y = 87
[Basso_dest]
x = 1200
y = 863
[PET]
utilizzare = 1
[CONFI]
utilizzare = 1
[Hangari]
5-2 = 2
5-3 = 1
[KILL]
utilizzare = 1
[VENDITA]
utilizzare = 1
[RIPARAZIONE]
utilizzare = 1
[CONNESSIONE]
utilizzare = 1
[SAB CAMBIA]
utilizzare = 4
sab =
ammo =

e ho anche un 3 problema, non mi va a vendere il palladium quanndo ho la stiva piena
Old 10/13/2013, 18:03   #2144

Received Thanks: 1,375
mattia write in english^^ or pm me and i'll write in english for you. I'm italian
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2013, 19:44   #2145

elite*gold: 7
Repair on spot function not working any solutions? using Comodo Dragon browser all works but that function not .