Well, I got less jump credits but, I think repairing on spot is better, but it's only 3 times I wanted it to be just like the 25 times you can choose
So, palavia, can you do something like it only repairs at spot(like a checkmark, repair on spot x times, or change with hangar), because switching with hangar will cost me to many credits, just a suggestion
The Reviving cost 200-300 uri. I think that this is not a big problem because the bot kills the npc's and make more than this while collecting.
If you select Revive on a spot, the bot will revive you 3 times on a spot then 1 time by a hangar then again 3 times on a spot. I think that this is fair for all and I'm not going to change it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yassinpro123
cant i do it whitout alpha done -.-
Probably NOT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by samu.cn98
without shield i always die
Explane me how you can "always die" if you have fulfilled all my recommendations in the first post and after perfect working confi-changer?
Today, i do the new version of the bot, and when i want to collect, i start it, the bot do options, but after the rex, the bot can't find my ship ... I don't now why. Before update all works fine.
Today, i do the new version of the bot, and when i want to collect, i start it, the bot do options, but after the rex, the bot can't find my ship ... I don't now why. Before update all works fine.
Today, i do the new version of the bot, and when i want to collect, i start it, the bot do options, but after the rex, the bot can't find my ship ... I don't now why. Before update all works fine.
I have the unlimited version.
Can someone help me ?
The new update is working perfectly! If somebody have a problem, please contact me by email with a screenshot and copy of Settings.ini.
The new update is working perfectly! If somebody have a problem, please contact me by email with a screenshot and copy of Settings.ini.
The collection is absolutely perfect! But I'm worried about 1 thing: when a NPC starts attacking, the respond attack takes too long. There's no problem when the NPC is Interceptor but what about if it's Annihilator, for example? As I haven't got shields on the first config., I'm almost dead until the respond attack begins.
its fake ....be careful this steel acount ..its fake
Wow thanks, and how? As i sayd this bot is a robocop, 1st will kill »РОССИЯ«'s pc because now it shut down his pc and 2nd will stole accounts.
Did u think to go to work for FBI?
By the way, i'm using this bot from the date he released and my account is safe
Very good work my friend!
Palavia, I found a little bug, when I'm full, the bot logs out, but while he was doing that, he was shooting a barracuda, so it clicks at logout, but the pop-up closes itselfs because I'm under attack and then the bot closes the window. When he tries to switch to the sell hangar it just gives that error that I can't switch because I'm not at a base...
Little think.. for this bug, palavia can u do that the bot don't close the window of game?
Because can happen that an npc shots u when you are logging out(if u aren't premium ).