I just dont get what im doing wrong , program never revives my ship...i sent the print screen to pala and he was kind enough to send me a diferent version of the program but still not work im afraid.
The behavior is like this : ship dies, the 3 options appear but the program doesnt do anything ..after a while it reloads my page but then all stops and the ship is logged off.....any ideeas please?
I just dont get what im doing wrong , program never revives my ship...i sent the print screen to pala and he was kind enough to send me a diferent version of the program but still not work im afraid.
The behavior is like this : ship dies, the 3 options appear but the program doesnt do anything ..after a while it reloads my page but then all stops and the ship is logged off.....any ideeas please?
send me in pm your teamviewer and password and i will help you when i will have enough time! maybe now if you send it in 2-3 minutes
I just dont get what im doing wrong , program never revives my ship...i sent the print screen to pala and he was kind enough to send me a diferent version of the program but still not work im afraid.
The behavior is like this : ship dies, the 3 options appear but the program doesnt do anything ..after a while it reloads my page but then all stops and the ship is logged off.....any ideeas please?
Yeah the same thing happens to me. The program closes out when the 3 options appear.
I just dont get what im doing wrong , program never revives my ship...i sent the print screen to pala and he was kind enough to send me a diferent version of the program but still not work im afraid.
The behavior is like this : ship dies, the 3 options appear but the program doesnt do anything ..after a while it reloads my page but then all stops and the ship is logged off.....any ideeas please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone-marrow
Yeah the same thing happens to me. The program closes out when the 3 options appear.
Please you both to declare how many times you want to revive in your Premium menu! I saw that Bone-marrow missing this. @sucean: Send me your Settings.ini @Bone-marrow: you have missing pictures too, so I need your email to send all missing files!
I just dont get what im doing wrong , program never revives my ship...i sent the print screen to pala and he was kind enough to send me a diferent version of the program but still not work im afraid.
The behavior is like this : ship dies, the 3 options appear but the program doesnt do anything ..after a while it reloads my page but then all stops and the ship is logged off.....any ideeas please?
I have the same probem, I told pala but he always says the revive work perfectly..
the problem is that when we put the setting how many times to revive the setting is not counted in the program...Pala remade my settings.ini and now its all good
================================================ New UPDATE!
# add SAB-changer - especially for you Roby # speed up all processes ( for Premium only ) # fixed reviving issue. # slightly adjusting the crosshairs and the range for killing aliens. # I forget what else
================================================
Hint: For using SAB-changer you must declare previosly in the menu which is your fast keys for SAB and other main laser ammo!
In the next update will be added a feature: Pirates KILLER ( For Premium only ). It is under test and make about 2-3 k uridium per 1 hour and if you don't like I'll remove it.
Looks nice.
Maybe it's time to remove the option OS/KOS.
Today I found that does not work for me the option Repair lost connection. Bot did not recognize the button New connection (my game is in Polish). But I fixed it myself