I havent followed the discussion on this topic for quite some time due to school.. :S. I was just wondering how everything is going. Are you still working on letting the bot run in the background?
Try palla_by_palavia_free. For me, it works perfectly on win8 because it has the same chrome icon on the bottom. With vista, isn't the icon smaller and in the bottom corner? I don't think the sell option would work there.
I havent followed the discussion on this topic for quite some time due to school.. :S. I was just wondering how everything is going. Are you still working on letting the bot run in the background?
Yep, I'm back now and will continue with the project
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOWL<-
Hi,i get this error:
You need internet connection to use this program ( don't need a Proxy )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional*
And now what?
TIP : If you can't register your program and have this error:
"This program has been interupted by a Fatal COM Error"
Please download Fatal COM Error FIXER.exe from the first post, extract it in same directory where is your program and run it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLifeToLive
do you know if this works for vista? sorry i didn't have time to try and get it to work before my license ran out.
Some people say that it works. You need to try it.
Try palla_by_palavia_free. For me, it works perfectly on win8 because it has the same chrome icon on the bottom. With vista, isn't the icon smaller and in the bottom corner? I don't think the sell option would work there.
dang didnt know it was free now oh and i already had checked the sell option long before and it worked perfect only problem i ever had was the ship danced in a circle on the screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by palavia
Yep, I'm back now and will continue with the project
You need internet connection to use this program ( don't need a Proxy )
TIP : If you can't register your program and have this error:
"This program has been interupted by a Fatal COM Error"
Please download Fatal COM Error FIXER.exe from the first post, extract it in same directory where is your program and run it.
Some people say that it works. You need to try it.