Error Can't find the minimap
In first page write "You need to have 2 hangar" and I don't have
Because of that don't work?
You did everything as described in the first post? Check that when you click "Done" bot window does not cover the minimap icon.
The second hangar is required to sell palladium. If you have only one hangar you will have to fly around and sell it on 5-2 manually.
Question to palavia.
If I'm going to format the hard disk and install win 7 64bit, bot will it work?
Error Can't find the minimap
In first page write "You need to have 2 hangar" and I don't have
Because of that don't work?
ts_tomasz tried to explain already...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_tomasz
You did everything as described in the first post? Check that when you click "Done" bot window does not cover the minimap icon.
The second hangar is required to sell palladium. If you have only one hangar you will have to fly around and sell it on 5-2 manually.
Question to palavia.
If I'm going to format the hard disk and install win 7 64bit, bot will it work?
After formatting and finish with your installation contact me to fix your Premium .
Palla As you can time screenshot of my game you can see that I have the aegis no title or anything as indicated by the steps in the first page but as you can see the transparent box where it should be in the middle of the map with the ship not in the middle if not the top left corner if you itemize well once the photo is where it exits the box and for then the pixel gives the clips but not in the right place as there is in the center bone the works but I READ THE SHIP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MAP IS NOT IN A CORNER, sorry for my bad English I'm Spanish. GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
Palla As you can time screenshot of my game you can see that I have the aegis no title or anything as indicated by the steps in the first page but as you can see the transparent box where it should be in the middle of the map with the ship not in the middle if not the top left corner if you itemize well once the photo is where it exits the box and for then the pixel gives the clips but not in the right place as there is in the center bone the works but I READ THE SHIP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MAP IS NOT IN A CORNER, sorry for my bad English I'm Spanish. GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
Seems that your version is not updated to the latest. But I see that in your first configuration you have shields, but they should not. Remove all shields from the ship and drones in your first configuration and try again. If it still gives the same problem send me your email to send you the latest version.
is there a way that the next update you do can be:
when flash player crashes it exits then reloads DO page then press start again to fix this issue???
Yes, I'm also thinking about this problem, but let's first have finished the work under the project for working the program in background mode. Give me a little more time for this