Galaxy gates come too?
i will do GG's with the bot :b
Dunno man, galaxy gates is a hard work and need time . I will see but don't promise nothing. First I prefer to make the bot work good and have some essential functions, after this maybe
well, I make GG's with UdoBot, the bug works good and I didn't get ban.
Dunno man, galaxy gates is a hard work and need time . I will see but don't promise nothing. First I prefer to make the bot work good and have some essential functions, after this maybe
well, I make GG's with UdoBot, the bug works good and I didn't get ban.
yes udobot bug work very good uhmm when aded refresh sid ? the bot very good but i died and the bot stop i use fbot crack now automata refresh sid but superbot is best! i have lot of work so i dont see the bot please aded the auto refresh sid this bot is great but i dead and the bot dont refresh my sid and great work this bot super
sorry my bad english
Dunno man, galaxy gates is a hard work and need time . I will see but don't promise nothing. First I prefer to make the bot work good and have some essential functions, after this maybe
well, I make GG's with UdoBot, the bug works good and I didn't get ban.
Yeah, GG's are the last thing to add.
You are making great work man! Something that you really should use quickly is the "Boost ship with ressources" function (prometid/duranium/promerium/seprom) wich in we choose the ressources to boost
One of the best bots existing for uridiumwars! (With killbot).
Really good job man!
[Beta] FBot - Uridium Wars Bot 01/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2757 Replies FBot 1.06 Release - Uridium Wars Bot
FBot Reseller Thread
FBot - Official Site
Hi, Today I present my Urdium Wars Bot: FBot.
Thanks for DerScreever
[TEST] SuperBot - Uridium Wars Bot 12/08/2012 - DarkOrbit - 49 Replies Well, here you have to prove to the SuperBot for Uridium Wars.
This is a trial version, so it may contain some bugs.
STATUS: WORKING
Features:
- Collect Bonus Boxes - Collect bonus boxes.
- Collect Cargo Boxes - Collect resource boxes.
- Cleaner - Collect boxes from a little more distance.
[BETA] Uridium Wars Bot 09/16/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies One of the Best Bots to hit Uridium Wars.
Click here to Join our Forums.
Features:
* Human Behaviour
* Auto-Use Cloak CPU
* Refine and Sell Resources
* Flee on Enemy Attacks, Enemy Bar, or if Enemy Nearby