Whereas I understand where most of this is coming from but please, correct me if I am wrong.
I'm not sure if this IS actually against the rules. Why?
Quote:
-advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time)
-Advertising similar sites as elitepvpers is forbidden and will result in a ban (it doesn't matter if you've put a backlink on that site).
-Advertising your own forum hosted at a free-forum provider is not allowed.
This is in the ElitePvPers website. So...is it really considered "advertising" in the sense they mean? It's a group in EPVP so...
Anyways, to me. This is fair enough, they can't get into UG's so they create one themselves, because they don't want it public everywhere.
If they started announcing themselves as official, that could be against the rules. So I'm kinda in the middle for this situation.
Whereas I understand where most of this is coming from but please, correct me if I am wrong.
I'm not sure if this IS actually against the rules. Why?
This is in the ElitePvPers website. So...is it really considered "advertising" in the sense they mean? It's a group in EPVP so...
Anyways, to me. This is fair enough, they can't get into UG's so they create one themselves, because they don't want it public everywhere.
If they started announcing themselves as official, that could be against the rules. So I'm kinda in the middle for this situation.
Well for me its like kami said a copy of the UG and i really dont get it that you trust some people who are not trusted maybe elsa and andrew but in my opinion no one else...
And why do you even have the idea to create a new UG(UW) kami is pretty **** trusted so if i would want to join to a UG then in the one of kami its the only one for me which seems to be safe and i dont get it that you flame him just because says what he thinks....
I'm not saying that those ppl are untrusted. For me 4-5 of them are 100% trusted but I'm just saying that there is already epvp UG so I just want to warn you against Mr.Limited couse you should know what he can do with it...
I'm not saying that those ppl are untrusted. For me 4-5 of them are 100% trusted but I'm just saying that there is already epvp UG so I just want to warn you against Mr.Limited couse you should know what he can do with it...
I was away from EPVP for a while, what exactly happened with Mr. Limited, his UG, and him banning people left and right. Can anyone fill me in? Thanx.
Dr.Toni: kicked because of being an kid from official, just wants to get back so he's trying to make Limited envious
You wanna kidding me? I got kicked because I said the true about the e*pvp UG... The only child ist Mr.Limited and maybe you....
I never tried to come back in this kiddy UG. Because of which reason? I have a better UG... The first one! With the nicest Users in the Darkorbit Section. So please GTFO and stop talking ****!
This is what I said. I told here the true to the Users... And what he does? He kicked me out and said if I leech something I get a ban... nothing more...
Celstial Steed - Underwater Speed 100-150% 04/29/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Currently as we speak there is a bug with the new Celestial Steed Mount.
If you do not have flying enabled for the horse you are able to exploit the way water and flight mechanics work.
In order to do this, you must be in Northrend. While in Northrend you cannot have cold weather flying, otherwise it will not work.
This exploit is simple.
Mount up, hit the water, aim your character down, and hit space. You now "Fly" underwater at 100-150% speed. It varies, and I don't know why,...
underwater WAR 03/05/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 31 Replies http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/images/news/kans er_adrotator.jpg
We have heard rumors that a huge monster is lurking within Silver Land Lake.
We need you to go in and investigate this rumor
- Knight Master -
Event 1: Resurrection Present
No damage while underwater 08/06/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies If you've ran into water, than you know you take damage while under it. Well, there is a way to avoid it. If you are familiar with the concept of lava jumping in WoW, it works like that. Basically every time you hit the ground, you jump, and you don't take damage from water. I've found this works even if during the jump I was completely submerged. Enjoy!
[Exploit] Breathing & Running Underwater! 06/24/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies This is a little fun thing I figured out today going to the treasure chest in the starting area.
Here goes:
Step #1. Log off.
Step #2. While the Exit Game timer is running down, hold both mouse buttons. You'll now be sliding on your arse. You can use A or D to steer, but if you hit A or S it will ruin it.
Step #3. Click "Cancel" once you're in the water.