Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To the haters of UG..

Discussion on To the haters of UG.. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2011, 14:20   #16

elite*gold: 120
are you trolling ? you dont need any programming knowledge to find a bug
and ppl already see everything from this forum without registering - if you register its just to be able to post stuff not to get everything you want
Old 11/10/2011, 14:23   #17

elite*gold: 260
my opinion is ever the same
also trusted people that dont know bug must can enter in UG
Old 11/10/2011, 14:27   #18

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeX# View Post

So just get out. If you would be in an UG-Forum then I'm 100% sure, that you won't say the same shit as now!
Vielleicht magst du Recht haben, aber du willst mir doch nicht ehrlich sagen dass du genau die gleiche Meinung über das UG hättest, wenn du nicht drin wärst

Ob ich selber in einem UG bin? Nein. Ich hab' mich eingesetzt fürs UG, aber im Nachhinein hab ich gemerkt, dass es unnötig war => Ohne Bug kein UG

Vielleicht mag ich nun ein UG-Hater geworden sein, lass mich doch. Jeder hat die freie Entscheidung über etwas/jemand seine Meinung zu äußern, ob er nun im UG ist oder nicht, selbst wenn man im UG ist kann man was schlechtes über das UG sagen, ob es gut oder schlecht war wird man ja im Nachhinein merken. Ich jedenfalls werde das UG nicht mehr betreten, auch wenn ich was verpassen würde. Einige Member haben sich einfach bei mir unbeliebt gemacht und mit solchen Leuten bin ich nicht gerne zusammen in einer "Gruppe".

Die Member sind einfach nur egoistisch, fühlen sich toll, machen sich groß im Forum hier - natürlich gibt es Ausnahmen, die halten sich aber ziemlich gering (ich weiß zwar nicht wieviele Member es bei euch gibt, ich gehe einfach mal von 30 aus) - 15% HÖCHSTENS die normal sind. (diejenigen wissen es schon, da sie sich für mich eingesetzt haben, auch wenn ich mich gerade schlecht bei ihnen mache)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEX# View Post
And you tell us "kids"? I bet that you all are about 15 years old
btw: In diesem Moment gibt es manche 12jährige, die reifer wirken also du. Du bist einer den ich garnicht abkann => großes Maul, nix dahinter. Und nun go, such weitere Argumente, ich freu mich schon drauf <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2011, 14:29   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
First of all, the UG-Forum is something special!
Why? Because not everyone can/is in this Forum!
EPVP: Everyone can register and thats it!
Anyway. The most people, like "Logical" (or something like that) are just hating because:
a) They weren't accept
and/or
b) They don't have anything to join the Forum!

And just tell me, which Bug was posted public and wasn't fixed in less then 2 days?!
It's like in rl! There are poor people and the rhich one and there you can't go to the rhich one and tell them "Yo give me 1000€".

And if "we" would do 1 BIG UG-Forum. Nothing would be changed!

So just get out. If you would be in an UG-Forum then I'm 100% sure, that you won't say the same shit as now!
In the UG-Forum everyone post anything which can be helpful for everyone!
And here, in EPVP (or any other Dark Orbit Forum)?
The Users (YOU!) are just asking shit questions and if you didn't got it till now, the most people who help, are in an UG-Forum (even if not everyone).

And you tell us "kids"? I bet that you all are about 15 years old but as someone said:
"It's Bullshit, in the Internet everyone can be who he wants to be!". And I just get headache if I read your "english". .

---
@Notears:
I'm not against you, but well, if you try to get your driving license and failed because of 1 point, then you can't go to your teacher and say "Hey, it's not fair. Only because of 1 point?".
Lol, your example is not good real one should be like this:
I get your driving license, go to car, ride 1 day non-stop and after that for 1 month you just use your car to go to work, nothing more. And at the end of the month somebody comes and says oh, sorrry you used your car too little, so we take your license LOLOLOL
Old 11/10/2011, 14:43   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by edoardo1104 View Post
my opinion is ever the same
also trusted people that dont know bug must can enter in UG
srsly?
Old 11/10/2011, 15:09   #21

Quote:
Anyway. The most people, like "Logical" (or something like that) are just hating because:
a) They weren't accept
and/or
b) They don't have anything to join the Forum!
You have proven that your a child more than once, not only that but you have proven you are unable to read text in black and white. Since day one i have said "I will NEVER join" because its an idiotic idea and the only people that *** this thread are the sad and pathetic losers that beg for bugs and carry on advertising their forum here because they have run out of bugs! If 80% of epvp members are trolls and what not then dont post about your forum that we do not care about it ends the so called trolling! You have your own forum/site to say what you are about and how to join yet like i said every week without fail there is a post saying the same **** just to get new members to give you bugs.

80% of epvp say your forum is **** 20% (the members of the forum) say its ace so if its so ace why the hell are you all here other than to create drama and beg for new members too share their bugs???

/close UG members are all trolls!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/10/2011, 15:10   #22

elite*gold: 20

#closerequest
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/10/2011, 15:22   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBots~ View Post

#closerequest
Are you going to answer my posts Mr.UG?
Old 11/10/2011, 15:27   #24

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notears View Post
Are you going to answer my posts Mr.UG?
I personally voted for yes in your poll and think that you should still be in UG..

However the majority didn't and thats why you are banned..

In my opinion a new poll about you should be started in UG..
Old 11/10/2011, 15:42   #25

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by invulnerabilul1 View Post
Maybe we can put all undergrounds together, and make 1 stronger underground, in this community of elitepvpers.
Why romanian underground (which is almost nothing) would fusion with official underground?! Which would be the advantage?!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2011, 16:00   #26

...cmon guys...be nice...that will lead to nothing...

We hit UG below the belt!

Troll for life!
Old 11/10/2011, 16:01   #27

elite*gold: 5816
The Black Market: 103/0/2
lol just spam allover ...>.<
Old 11/10/2011, 16:13   #28

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 106/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,591
everybody who send a bug to the ug think only for himself. he wants to know all the bugs, tools etc. i don't care about the ug anymore. so please stop all the threads with
Quote:
ug is ****
or
Quote:
want to join ug

when you love the ug --> go to the ug but dont spam here all the time. would be nice.
when the ug didn't accept you --> go and cry.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/10/2011, 16:23   #29

*** **** i want to join UG too-.-

but i don't now any bug
Old 11/10/2011, 16:23   #30

Why does UG members even care what we think. They have a forum then use it. It seems to me that they started a forum with a good idea but ****** all over it once it opened.

They are now the trollers looking for new tricks and bugs because their members released thier own info that is most likely outdated.

It if funny that they are on such a high horse but need us to keep making them feel sepcial lol

I am not a programer, and the few bugs I have found seem to be magically known, or not up to UG standards so whatever. I will just continue to enjoy epvp's forumn.

/closer request - this entire thread is useless.
Closed Thread