it keep saying ur version 2 old :s if its paid bot by now like u ppl said then how come that ink said in post that valhla exim gonna be free for long time :S i hope he is just updating it not mking it paid bot
Valhalla Exim - Bot 12/30/2012 - DarkOrbit - 92 Replies Do Bot - Valhalla Exim
http://www.abload.de/img/picture00926tp8.jpg
You need an account in my forum to use it.
Need darkorbit galaxy gate bot 08/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies I need a ENGLISH darkorbit galaxy gate bot that DOESN'T TAKE YOUR PASSWORD. Can anyone give me one?
I don't want somehting that I have to do ALOT of work.
Galaxy Gate bot 05/07/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies Hey guys can anyone give me a working galaxy gate bot
Galaxy Gate Dienst für DO 01/31/2011 - Browsergames - 4 Replies Hey Leuts :)
Ich verkaufe hier meine Galaxy Gate "Künste" :) Ich will hier kein Spam im thread wegen bots oder was auch immer
Was für GG´s machst du?
Ich mache Nur Beta&Gamma!
Wie "teuer"?