There is something wrong with these Dark Orbit idiots and their "automatic ban system", my account where I never used a bot was banned some minutes ago.
What did I wrong? I have spent a few hours collecting these new **** boxes. To have some peace I bought a cloak. But I repeat, never used bot in this account.
Their system works like this: OHHHHH somebody has collected more than 300 boxes, BAN
Guys , my accounts was banned, even 1 account with Kbot.
They don`t give warning anymore !
Stop botting!
If you overnight the Kbot running, 8-14 H and you in the morning in kbot clicking on portal, dan opens dark orbit game window, you see login error 99 - but this is normal its no ban, its a bug - restart Kbot login and click portal work no bann !
That's a possibility...
On Germany 3, if you are playin' there, you won't get banned, the server has only a downtime right now. I already contacted the support.
If you overnight the Kbot running, 8-14 H and you in the morning in kbot clicking on portal, dan opens dark orbit game window, you see login error 99 - but this is normal its no ban, its a bug - restart Kbot login and click portal work no bann !
Thank you! I love you, I had the same problems. Overnight botting I am I wanted xtra energy's I opened portal and see login error99. that was a week ago.
In addition to the foregoing, any game account registered at least four weeks before the time of its identification as botuser will be stuck with immediate effect, such accounts are not subject to new methods to inform users automatically "bot".
This will remove all accounts trying to abuse the new system, only long-term accounts created will be made aware of the scheme.
many players were now removed from the game without taking into account our new test method (see bot-test method), so it was not done according to the old method. This was necessary because we wanted to start the whole thing on a "clean " basis. So without distortions and contaminated sites, which have hindered the new method
So now we have again removed all detected Botus from the game so that we can now start on a new "clean" basis with the new system.
We would reiterate the point that the captcha is no query "warning"or something to which you are entitled. Who was under the old manual method exposed as Botter and remains locked, of course, still be locked.
ban wave 02/08/2011 - Browsergames - 4 Replies hey guys bigppoint raiding all botting accounts now
even my account banned too :(
care guys dont bot for next 15 days
WAVE 21 12/08/2010 - WarRock - 7 Replies :pimp: Also War Grad Wave 21 Am ende Wurde ich gekillt obwohl ich Weg war (hatte opk) also eig konnte der mich ncih angreifen auf einmal wurde ich von "LOVER" gekillt Was muss ich da Machen?
und Will wave durchschaffen Wer will mit MIR Zombie durchzocken Mit OPK habe OPK holt euch Sirosix hack brauche noch 3 wen irh wollt dan einfahc melden Hier reinposten
Wave 20 :D!!! 10/20/2010 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 3 Replies Hey guys we reached Wave 20.... but we lose
here is the screen but on youtube...
Switch pls in right section!?
YouTube - Warrock Zombie Mode Wave 20
Wave 10 !! 10/17/2010 - WarRock - 3 Replies Mit ein paar Leuten gezockt.
Da warn auch Kidies dabei :facepalm:
Reden 2 Freunde ''hey hab mir heute Vans gekauft!''
, ''und ich puma!'' :facepalm:http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/ 10mlo9g6t4.png
http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/unbenannt k1trln9hy.png
Hier meine Ausrüstung, mit der schaff ich alleine bis Wave 8
http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/warroc627 xhbs5n.png