Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] UDOBot v5.1 Source

Discussion on [RELEASE] UDOBot v5.1 Source within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/04/2011, 06:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thanks frends немцы рулят а русские все жопят на жуке все удаляют Немцы форееве
Old 03/04/2011, 14:53   #17

elite*gold: 260
source bad
invalid session id evertime i try
made it better
Old 03/04/2011, 15:25   #18

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by edoardo1104 View Post
source bad
invalid session id evertime i try
made it better
my error
works
Old 03/04/2011, 19:40   #19

yo no confio en estemaldito hijod eputa me baniaron is cuentas igual a las de mi compañero nadien te comprara tu maldito bot de mierda :@:@:@:@:@:@:@v MDARKOHACKER MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 03/05/2011, 19:08   #20

Please come to the new bioBot website . In here you will be able to download the new versions for free and if you know any bots type them in. The site is 100% free just register to log in!
Old 03/05/2011, 20:18   #21

MAHKEME KARARIYLA ENGELLENMİŞ DİO AMA BEN K TUNNEL DEN DE DENEDİM İNDİRMİO

NO DOWNLOAD
Old 03/05/2011, 22:55   #22

Please come to the new bioBot website . In here you will be able to download the new versions for free and if you know any bots type them in. The site is 100% free just register to log in!
Old 03/06/2011, 06:22   #23

te aremos la puta vida imposible para que nadie compre tu maldito robot imbécil no tienes vergüenza después que nos banean a todos bienes pidiendo dinero maldito imbécil te deseo la muerte ati y a tu familia. prefiero pagar mas dinero por algo que si es fiable MALDITO
Old 03/20/2011, 22:11   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by deHackerOwnz. View Post
Hello there ElitePvPers,

~deHackerOwnz~ here, the only British person who took up UDOBot development when tvirus left. The one who put in weeks of work for you all for absolutely nothing?

Then when I needed a small fee to keep the server up, 95% of you all insulted me? To the point I had to shut down the public UDOBot forums?

Well here I am, still not giving up!... All of you have moaned and groaned about UDOBot v5.1 being in the paid package, well here it is. In all it's goodness The pure source code. It's available to all of you who want it.

This is where I LOL at those who have no clue and just wanted to insult me, because guess what? To run the thing, you need to get Visual C++ 2010, you then need to open the source up, you need to look at the code, you need to figure it out, you need to edit it to update bonus box codes offline and you need to keep it maintained on your own

And after all that, you can have it ban you after a few weeks

I will still be selling my new AIBot (aka. UDOBot v6.0, soon to change name. The bot that is un-detectable and ENTIRELY NEW source code). The package will still come with this v5.1 but it will be updated automatically by me on my servers... Your choice now.

You moaners have no reason to moan no more, you got your precious UDOBot v5.1 for free.

Good luck !

Don't ask for help, none of you will be getting any from me, you don't deserver it after what i've had to go through in the past week.

Thanks,

~deHackerOwnz~

Ps. Oh and the GG code has been removed, wouldn't want any of you getting hold of that for free now would we

Password: @deHackz@
it still has tvrvis in it i started checking the file cause i could not download and log states when u use or install it it activate virvis to maifest you pc so
Old 03/20/2011, 22:46   #25

YOU GUYS LISTEN! Udobot used to be undetectable, but they detected it. Now even his udobot 5.1 is partially detectable, but guess wht! IT IS ONLY DETECTYABLE BECAUSE IT IS SIMLAR TO UDOBOT 4.0.0 WHICH THEY KNOW ABOUT FOR A WHILE!!!!!!!

i am using his udobot v6.0 because he WREWROTE IT FROM SCRATCH! FROM NOTHING! just like udobot used to be undetectable, udobot v6.0.0 is undetectable for now, and probly for the next 6 months before they catch on. So everyone shut theiyr f***ing mouths. Do you knwo how much it cost to host a website? do you know how to write a bot? do you even know how much Visual C+ costs? alot! It is $549 dolwers!!! it cost himtm that much to make the bot! SO SHUT YOUR MOTHERFVCKING MOUTH! MAke your own bot! Charge people 500 dollers for it! or give it for free! He spends weeks making us a bot and nobody donates exept for me, i dontated a little, and then he charges for it, a small amount! And you dont hate the store for selling a gallon of milk for a few dollers! It is just 4 dollers usd approx!!!
Old 05/01/2011, 17:04   #26

Where are you selling the udobot v6? i wanna buy it!!
Old 05/01/2011, 21:04   #27

can you please stop these comments to just disrespect deHackerOwnz otherwise he might post the biobot to bigorbit. I will get banned and so will others who use it. Might get serious who knows?
Old 05/01/2011, 21:04   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotavery View Post
YOU GUYS LISTEN! Udobot used to be undetectable, but they detected it. Now even his udobot 5.1 is partially detectable, but guess wht! IT IS ONLY DETECTYABLE BECAUSE IT IS SIMLAR TO UDOBOT 4.0.0 WHICH THEY KNOW ABOUT FOR A WHILE!!!!!!!

i am using his udobot v6.0 because he WREWROTE IT FROM SCRATCH! FROM NOTHING! just like udobot used to be undetectable, udobot v6.0.0 is undetectable for now, and probly for the next 6 months before they catch on. So everyone shut theiyr f***ing mouths. Do you knwo how much it cost to host a website? do you know how to write a bot? do you even know how much Visual C+ costs? alot! It is $549 dolwers!!! it cost himtm that much to make the bot! SO SHUT YOUR MOTHERFVCKING MOUTH! MAke your own bot! Charge people 500 dollers for it! or give it for free! He spends weeks making us a bot and nobody donates exept for me, i dontated a little, and then he charges for it, a small amount! And you dont hate the store for selling a gallon of milk for a few dollers! It is just 4 dollers usd approx!!!
ok i wish to stop you on a couple things all bots are bannable also what do u not understand "bigpoint" watches these types of forums and why to find out new bots developing scripts and other things to stop us also like dehackerz said "Many, many people bought his bot" for the ammount of users reg'd on his old forum was 2000+ so lets say 500-1000 bought it 2$X500=1000$ and 2$X1000=2000$ also for buying the program hmm piracy costs nothing sure for hosting a website costs a little sum of money not thousands () theres a link for some website hosting also fair egnough he spent his own time developing the bot but he did have help off his dev team also he chose to develop the bot nobody forced him to do it and yes i was going to donate also when i spoke to dehackerz on his old forums i did have a go at him cause i was appoled at how much money he was making possibly and i was going to do a post on it but i got banned off the site so im personally glad i spent 12£ aand bought a kbot atleast ive got a bot a gg bot aswell also i know inks bots are good aswell but look at all the people who spent as u say $4 on the bot not much but there is some people who cant afford food everyday and other esentials and they used that 4 dollars to buy the bot and the site goes down and ALOT of people got banned im sorry but i dont trust dehackerz and thats my personal opinion
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2011, 20:18   #29

uhmmmm, whats the password for this?
Old 05/02/2011, 20:23   #30

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deHackerOwnz. View Post

Password: @deHackz@
Reading would be nice...