Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

darkorbit service selling uri lf4 havocs unban and remove captchas

Discussion on darkorbit service selling uri lf4 havocs unban and remove captchas within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

View Poll Results: you would buy my serviçe
yes 59 52.21%
no 56 49.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01/07/2017, 18:29   #136 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
Yes it actually is, there are several Private Admins who are selling Unbanns for Accounts, and a Full Unlocked Account.
Do you know how to contact these people? Do they still have shops like this in other forums?

regards
Old 01/07/2017, 18:34   #137 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 113
I said it twice, this is bullshit. No one with this Unbann service, uridium hack, lf4 hack work. Dont trust this ****** thread here, what the f,ck?
He would need to encrypt the DO SERVER! To get access to lf4s etc.
its funny how these people think they get someone like this.

-Scam

#closerrequest @ @
Old 01/07/2017, 18:38   #138 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluxus View Post
I said it twice, this is bullshit. No one with this Unbann service, uridium hack, lf4 hack work. Dont trust this ****** thread here, what the f,ck?

-Scam

#closerrequest @ @
Just to be clear, nearly 1 year ago (maybe 2) a dude posted something like this in epvp.
I was like "oh ye, another kiddo" but he had really unbanned my account (which was permabanned for swf change).

Sadly those services are not safe, since DO admins will check the LOG and ban again all accounts which have been unbanned, remove lf4/uri/things that have been banned.

Maybe someone can "hack" pw&name of acp and add things, but everything will be removed and the account unbanned, basically that's a cool scam attempt!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2017, 20:04   #139 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

-Scam

#closerrequest @ @
Please dont talk bullshit when you clearly dont know what you are saying.
These acp services were absolutely real, it started with some russian on zhyk who have hacked an darkorbit admin account. This was about 4 years ago, and as I stated before, I bought from these guy for roughly 250€ 18 mio Uridium. They delivered the Uridium, and even my account is safe till this day. It is not banned, allthough not everyone using these services were as lucky as I were, since some of these acp shops actually got ****** by the logs of Bigpoint so all accounts were banned / rolled back. I dont know for what reason mine was not banned, and also all the accounts from the shop i used were neither, but thats another story.

So either you go back in time and look up some threads from 4 years ago where you will find that these services were trusted even by mods, or you just stop these bs posts about that it is all a scam and blablablalba ok?

So it doesnt look like there is still someone doing this to this day? And got away with it?

regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2017, 20:41   #140 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa12345 View Post
Please dont talk bullshit when you clearly dont know what you are saying.
These acp services were absolutely real, it started with some russian on zhyk who have hacked an darkorbit admin account. This was about 4 years ago, and as I stated before, I bought from these guy for roughly 250€ 18 mio Uridium. They delivered the Uridium, and even my account is safe till this day. It is not banned, allthough not everyone using these services were as lucky as I were, since some of these acp shops actually got ****** by the logs of Bigpoint so all accounts were banned / rolled back. I dont know for what reason mine was not banned, and also all the accounts from the shop i used were neither, but thats another story.

So either you go back in time and look up some threads from 4 years ago where you will find that these services were trusted even by mods, or you just stop these bs posts about that it is all a scam and blablablalba ok?

So it doesnt look like there is still someone doing this to this day? And got away with it?

regards
One Question , if he could give you lf4, uridium every ****, why he dont sell these accounts?
that would be rly confusing my friend.
He could do 1.000€+
But hey seems legit. Maybe unban service could be real, but no please not lf4 ****
so stop thinking so good of this.
Why should he share his "method" ? please download brain.exe
Old 01/08/2017, 21:56   #141 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

before 3-4 years i was buying seprom from admins, and when lf4 realse and they open global europe 7 i was 2 star and i was in top cuz i buy some lf4 from admins they was 10-15EU each, and i remember i was the first guy in server full-lf4 and people was thinking i am hacker cuz of my high dmg I have benn offered for unbann serverice from this guys too but i was dont use, maybe they are now in prison These guys import me in TGC club that was so money saving because they send you free codes for uridium,premium, doubler and news abaut new updates, mega happy.
Old 01/09/2017, 12:53   #142 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
One Question , if he could give you lf4, uridium every ****, why he dont sell these accounts?
that would be rly confusing my friend.
He could do 1.000€+
But hey seems legit. Maybe unban service could be real, but no please not lf4 ****
so stop thinking so good of this.
Why should he share his "method" ? please download brain.exe
Search out the Contact info, of seriax, one of the Main Dev's. of DO.
He is able to sell you a full únlocked account for 500 Euro.

And Full Unlocked Means, 10 Drones lvl. 16, 10 Havocs, 10 Herc's, All Ships + Designs, 50 PP max Skylab. 1mill uri, 1 bill. Cr. 10mill. of each ammo, 50 lf 4 lvl. 16 max pet, all drone formations, and so on.

And you know why he can do this?
Because he is the top of the top.
He can do whatever he wants, he got access to the log database
But to find the right private contact for him is pretty hard.
And no im not gonna help you.
But if you find him.
Have Fun with the Best Account you can get.

Tags
banm captchas, lf4, selling, uri