Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arby's Darkorbit Botting Service

Discussion on Arby's Darkorbit Botting Service within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Arby's Darkorbit Botting Service

Hello, and this is Arby's Botting Service!
Lets get to the point,

I am willing to bot for you, using any darkorbit bot you wish. Ibot,kbot,boxybot. Any bot you want and i will bot for you.

I will able to do
6-8 Hours on weekdays
12-16 Hours on weekends

As i still go to school when i have the holidays i will be able to do 12-16 hours everyday!

You pick what you want to do and i will do them for you.
(Unless you want to do Galaxy Gates, you must have the license for me to do it)

I will stop when there is a "Script" on. And when there is an update it wont take away your time for me botting you (so if an update takes 2 days, i wont take that off you time for me to bot you)

The price's are: £5 per Month. (+£2 for every extra account)

I will accept: Paypal
PSC (Paysafecard)
Ukash
Possibly E*Gold(thinking about it)

You maybe thinking, how can you trust me? Well, that is your choice. For the first person who wants to do this, i will do three accounts (doesnt have to be 3) for them for 3 days. As a trial. Just to prove that im safe.

If you have any questions at all, just send me a PM or ask here.
Old 04/30/2012, 17:08   #2

Bump
Old 05/02/2012, 20:14   #3

Bump.
Old 05/04/2012, 20:48   #4

Bump.