Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Dark and Darker Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⚡ BOSS SHOP ⚡ - 🟢 TRIAL ON! 🟢 DARK AND DARKER UD 🟢 AIMBOT + ESP 🟢 EARLY ACCESS ⚡

Discussion on ⚡ BOSS SHOP ⚡ - 🟢 TRIAL ON! 🟢 DARK AND DARKER UD 🟢 AIMBOT + ESP 🟢 EARLY ACCESS ⚡ within the Dark and Darker Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
⚡ BOSS SHOP ⚡ - 🟢 DARK AND DARKER UD 🟢 AIMBOT + ESP 🟢 EARLY ACCESS ⚡

Welcome to ⚡ BOSS SHOP ⚡ - Dark & Darker

Free trial period has ended BUT you can now pay subscription with golds!

We also have cheaper alternatives (ESP only etc) in the discord + other games.

My ONLY discord ID is odgerulf

BONES + AIMBOT

FULL CUSTOM ESP

There is many, easy to get free keys giveaway for the launching !

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2023, 20:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. Shoppy / Sellix) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some general trade activities.
This can be from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
Therefore, you are not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved them.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:

Old 08/09/2023, 23:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Silent aim is patched I thought, curious if this gets you banned
Old 08/10/2023, 05:21   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

VOUCH+ everything works great and this is the only cheat rn that has working speed hacks for dad
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 05:47   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Personally i would avoid this provider as they don't have enough reputation. Wait until they prove themselves. They only have 2 posts! Warning! Mods removing any warning posts, that's pathetic, i wonder how much are you paying them for a bribe...
Old 08/10/2023, 08:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joca. View Post
Personally i would avoid this provider as they don't have enough reputation. Wait until they prove themselves. They only have 2 posts! Warning! Mods removing any warning posts, that's pathetic, i wonder how much are you paying them for a bribe...
We're just a starting shop, but we obviously need to start from somewhere and so far every purchase has been successful.

-----------

Silent aim is temporarily disabled due to new patch, we're working for a fix.
Old 08/10/2023, 10:31   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan1997 View Post
Welcome to ⚡ BOSS SHOP ⚡ - Dark & Darker

We also have cheaper alternatives (ESP only etc) in the discord + other games.

My ONLY discord ID is odgerulf

BONES + AIMBOT

FULL CUSTOM ESP

There is many, easy to get free keys giveaway for the launching !

I'm down to vouch this for community
Old 08/10/2023, 11:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMOPerfectionİ View Post
I'm down to vouch this for community
Would be glad to do so, we can start a trade and share contact whenever you want mate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 15:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you offer some free trial keys for like some hours or a day hmu in my dms would vouch for it if the product actually keeps what it states
Old 08/10/2023, 18:39   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

What's the menu look like?
Old 08/11/2023, 06:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by adik836 View Post
If you offer some free trial keys for like some hours or a day hmu in my dms would vouch for it if the product actually keeps what it states
Sure, send us your contact info so we can sort this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroxasch View Post
What's the menu look like?

The menu looks like that, we're translating it and giving all needed info to run it smoothly.
Old 08/11/2023, 21:06   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

obviously this is a cheat from China, as far as my friend knows, the price of a Chinese cheat is generally $30~$40 for a month, but I always think that Chinese hackers are very bad at security, and there is no English interface, no sincerity, I hope you better not be a middleman who wants to make a difference and come here.
Old 08/12/2023, 08:49   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch cheat works as stated and he also does offers other options which are cheaper and still works as well. gave me a trial key and esp works well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2023, 20:54   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch It works but the translation is a bit off. They're working on it though. Also the price is a bit high for what it is compared to other providers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2023, 02:59   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 280
Alright so, I plan on updating this after my week of testing is done. So far for now, with the available features... I would give this cheat a 8/10 that being compared to all the other ones available.

I want everyone to understand, in terms of ban rates... That's not really a thing yet since the game has no AC. Bans are literally from reports but, most of the features I've used are pretty stable and gets the job done. There's a bit more that can be added to possibly push this at the top of everyone else but, for now whats available its pretty good.

ESP: Pretty good available options for customizations little to no issues with it whatsoever, dont see it needing anything else besides probably adding more color selection options, other than that good 5/5.

Monster ESP : ^Same as above 5/5

ESP for Items/portals etc.... I'd give it 3.5/5 simply because if you don't know what you are doing its a massive clutter and dont really help things stand out far apart and I think the color options need to be expanded more to help address that.

Aimbot: I'm still testing would rather wait abit before a more in-dept review on this for now 4/5 it does need more work a bit and I feel like features are a bit to limited. Other than that its REALLY stable. Sadly compared to all the other cheats out there, nothing really pushed it over the top if its not good for bows/cross bows.

Misc/Functions: Str8 forward, don't think I need a rating, it has attack speed and movement speed.

Overall, as I am still testing the cheat, they are adding new features everyday from what I've seen. DEVs are pretty on it and staff are pretty chill and cool. Also very responsive to everything which puts them over the top for me.

Prices were a bit high and they down scaled it and I think right now for a private cheat not using public source, its really good. I'd def recommend this one out of the many other cheats being advertised for DnD right now.

I'll update this thread in a few days after testing new features and such.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
2023, darkanddarker, esp & aimbot, hack & cheats, undetected