Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > The Cycle: Frontier Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅ SHADOWS ✅ CYCLE FRONTIER ✅ AIMBOT ✅ ESP ✅ SILENT AIM ✅ NO RECOIL ✅ UNDETECTED ✅

Discussion on ✅ SHADOWS ✅ CYCLE FRONTIER ✅ AIMBOT ✅ ESP ✅ SILENT AIM ✅ NO RECOIL ✅ UNDETECTED ✅ within the The Cycle: Frontier Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/13/2022, 01:51   #16

elite*gold: 775
The Black Market: 191/0/0
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooqaaa View Post
Amazing customer services. At first the cheese wasn’t compliant and I’m not very computer savvy but they went out of there way to help me install it step by step till it finally worked. I recommend this cheat!
Thank you sir

Video added.
Old 06/13/2022, 03:25   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1220
Quote:
Originally Posted by meankidd View Post
maybe you can't read very well, my apologies. I didn't say I didn't receive a product. I received a faulty product that you are "claiming it has features that it doesn't actually have" after I specifically asked if they were working and the account got banned 10 minutes after injecting the faulty cheat. if only ring1 wasn't perm detected and you guys weren't lying about what you are selling. You can multi-account and make fake reviews all you want but anyone with half a brain knows to avoid ring1.
I got it 2 days ago and have been playing non-stop. I think your view on this particular cheat is skewed, friend. I've had no bans, and from the sounds of it, no one else here has either.
Old 06/13/2022, 09:10   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Was gonna buy but then this guy wants to know everything about you and where you live and is kinda sus. Beware.
Old 06/13/2022, 20:37   #19

Arrow Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdedBiatch View Post
Was gonna buy but then this guy wants to know everything about you and where you live and is kinda sus. Beware.
If you want pay with crypto this things you can put fake.
Old 06/14/2022, 00:17   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
I've purchased multiple services from Tesla with a credit card and paypal, and can attest, if you plan on using a credit card or something that requires billing information then yes, ofc. The Home depot asks me for my address everytime I buy something Online...doesn't make it sus lol. Just use crypto if you don't wanna leave your info.
Old 06/14/2022, 00:27   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Works as intended, easy installation and those of the support are very attentive, pleasant and willing to help. Amazing service! Recommended!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2022, 00:44   #22

Arrow Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbox21 View Post
Works as intended, easy installation and those of the support are very attentive, pleasant and willing to help. Amazing service! Recommended!
Thank you for honest review
Old 06/14/2022, 00:44   #23

Arrow Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoobie View Post
I've purchased multiple services from Tesla with a credit card and paypal, and can attest, if you plan on using a credit card or something that requires billing information then yes, ofc. The Home depot asks me for my address everytime I buy something Online...doesn't make it sus lol. Just use crypto if you don't wanna leave your info.
Thank you.
Old 06/14/2022, 01:30   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoobie View Post
There's no point in asking for all that info even when you try to checkout with crypto. Especially since you can already see all that when you go to checkout with a method like PayPal.
Old 06/14/2022, 02:31   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
There's no point in asking for all that info even when you try to checkout with crypto. Especially since you can already see all that when you go to checkout with a method like PayPal.
Well, some websites can't differentiate. You should know you could put whatever info in there when paying with crypto.
Old 06/14/2022, 15:39   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Only used 1 day so far but everything works great
Old 06/14/2022, 16:18   #27

Arrow Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveoh4 View Post
Only used 1 day so far but everything works great
Thank you for honest review
Old 06/15/2022, 06:21   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Perfect ESP and aimbot, transaction and customer service has been spot on. Would I purchase again? Definitely.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2022, 17:44   #29

Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyoyo View Post
Perfect ESP and aimbot, transaction and customer service has been spot on. Would I purchase again? Definitely.
Thank you sir
Old 06/16/2022, 21:13   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

windows 11 support?

well dont buy if you actually want to use a cheat. support online but will ignore you. hours later and still no product
Thanks
1 User