Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] CRYPTOMANDER ⭐⭐ AI AUTO-CRYPTO TRADING ⭐⭐ 150+ VOUCHES ⭐⭐ EARN ON AUTOPILOT

Discussion on [FREE] CRYPTOMANDER ⭐⭐ AI AUTO-CRYPTO TRADING ⭐⭐ 150+ VOUCHES ⭐⭐ EARN ON AUTOPILOT within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old 12/26/2021, 22:41   #16

elite*gold: 98
We are happy to announce yet another big update.

The following updates are now live:

+ Pump hunting bot
+ Futures Trading bot (Dip hunting/our classic strategie).
+ Risk level selection feature (automatically pre-fills settings).
+ Visual Profit chart
+ Email push notifications for Buys, Sells & Errors
+ MANA:USDC trading pair on Coinbase Pro

* Lifetime members can now set-up 10 bots, other subscriptions can set-up 3 bots.

* Transaction overview for other markets besides binance and other small bugs have been fixed

Pricing will increase very soon, get Cryptomander cheap now you still can.

Old 01/05/2022, 13:51   #17

Lifetime package will disappear soon and be replaced by a Yearly package instead, pricing of that package might increase as well.
Old 01/05/2022, 16:10   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
harder, better, faster

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 190/0/0
Im interested.
Do you help with setting up & the first steps?
Old 01/05/2022, 16:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Roccat View Post
Im interested.
Do you help with setting up & the first steps?
Yes we are pretty active on support.

You can open a support ticket in our discord server:
Old 01/06/2022, 12:51   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
will bybit also be supported in the future?

Greetings
Old 01/07/2022, 00:32   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshTi View Post
will bybit also be supported in the future?

Greetings
Yes someone else suggested it in our suggestions channel on discord so we will indeed support it sooner or later.
Old 01/07/2022, 08:44   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added on discord @ interested trader here
Old 01/09/2022, 22:12   #23

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2022, 23:11   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Yoo so I have some stuff that I would like to ask - I'm more of a stock guy instead of crypto so I don't really understand how cryptos trade works even though I believe it was pretty much the same

So some of the question are do you have recommended balance if I want to use this bot to break even if I bought 1 month for testing?
or if I buy lifetime, how much money do I need to put if I want to breakeven for 3-4months?
and well like I said I don't really know how crypto trade works, is there like automatic setting that I can choose or something? or will I receive the tutorial on how to put the golden ratios?

Thanks!

Update : Got my **** answered on discord, the support is pretty fast
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2022, 01:34   #25

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2023, 16:03   #26

Since 2021 we have grown a lot and now we are very pleased to announce that Cryptomander V2 is released!

Quote:
SIGNIFICANT UPDATE 1:
We've added 5 more exchange markets offering a total of 9 exchange markets now, including:
Binance
Binance US
Coinbase
Kucoin
Bitfinex (new)
Bitpanda (new)
Bitget (new)
Gemini (new)
*Kraken (new)

SIGNIFICANT UPDATE 2:
Another great update that we've implemented is our "Live Bot Trading View"
With this you'll see the crypto pair live, on Cryptomander, with trading graph and other information such as previous trades and current open position.
Within this graph it's exactly shown where the bot will buy, and where it will sell making cryptomander a lot more userfriendly then it previously was.

SIGNIFICANT UPDATE 3:
We've revamped the entire dashboard with a new design, being focused on remaining minimalistic and userfriendly, making everything easier to find, and easier to work with, creating, deleting bots has never been as easy as it is now, and knowing exactly when the bot will buy and sell will make things a lot easier as well to use Cryptomander on a daily basis.

SIGNIFICANT UPDATE 4:
Cryptomander performance has been improved significantly, not only the dashboard feels a lot smoother and faster, but trading wise the bot can perform 10.000s trades per second for you, altho you won't need that power of course!

SIGNIFICANT UPDATE 5:
The old temporary futures strategy have been replace by our Classic and Pump hunter strategies to be fully Futures trading compatible, on binance!

We have also done a lot of bug fixing, added more statistical information, pricing has changed and performed some other smaller updates as well.
-----------------------------------

Checkout our discord at*

Enjoy Cryptomander V2!
Old 01/14/2023, 13:52   #27

We are happy to announce yet another update!

UPDATES
* We have released the 1-Click Stategy (AI)
* All USDT pairs are replaced by BUSD on Binance to support lower trading fees.
* There is also a free live demo presentation for new users, this can also be viewed by old users to get a quick guide on the dashboard and what everything is and does:

BUG FIXES
* Bot wouldn't sell profitable trades when profits were established.
* Base price wouldn't update visually in the Dashboard Home.
Old 01/21/2023, 23:02   #28

Hello everyone a new patch has been released.

* FREE SUBSCRIPTION This is a free plan that gives people unlimited access to the Cryptomander 1-Click Dip hunter strategy and 10 bots.

* All subscribed members now have 10 bots
* All Lifetime members now have 25 bots.
* Premium Subscribed members have access to 4 strategies, with the optional choice of purchasing a 5th strategy (ai) for $50.
Old 01/30/2023, 07:54   #29

Try us out for free at
Old 02/21/2023, 15:47   #30

We've released yet another patch!

* You can now select a new feature when setting up your bots, to have your bots take the 24 hour average price as base price, this average base price is updated hourly.
* The live tutorial is updated.
* Trading log showcases Profit/Loss +/- of each trade now.
* Bots don't pause with insufficient funds no more, it simply continues unles there are no open buy orders, it will then pause automatically.
* Stats are now shown of old and current bots, showcasing how much profit/loss each bot made for the user, also telling the user which configuration ran.
* Trading live page has been edited to showcase active bots trading charts.
* Export to csv button on trade log has been added
* Amount ($) per trade on setup has been changed to Total Amount ($) bot can use: You know enter a total budget the bot can use.
* An option has been added on bots which you can select to stop buying, the bot will sell open orders if they are on profit or will wait until they are, this to safely exit a bots trading cycle.
* Home of dashboard now showcases all OPEN positions and +/- profit/loss values of those positions