Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bitcoin Trading Bot 99.99% winrate on any trade - 1% daily profit.

Discussion on Bitcoin Trading Bot 99.99% winrate on any trade - 1% daily profit. within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old 04/01/2021, 23:20   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Today BTC is kinda slow, not much but still honest work :=)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2021, 14:09   #17

elite*gold: 286
was very kind and politely explained his situation does not allow him to test and vouch for our bot right now:

In the meantime another user got the bot from epvp with 50% discount with the idea for him to write a honest review here very soon.

Here are my profit logs from the bot today, kind of under-performed since BTC is going mostly sideways. There's no action in the market price:

Old 04/05/2021, 17:19   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Still no good vouch? There is just a vouch from a user with low posts and you hightlight the registration date, which mean nothing. Let me vouch, I will start with $100 and will post after 7 days. I'm very skeptical, but happy to leave good feedback if this actually works. Only possible with bitcoin?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2021, 17:57   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3nk7x View Post
Still no good vouch? There is just a vouch from a user with low posts and you hightlight the registration date, which mean nothing. Let me vouch, I will start with $100 and will post after 7 days. I'm very skeptical, but happy to leave good feedback if this actually works. Only possible with bitcoin?
Well two of the guys which wanted to vouch for ... One of them said he can't afford an investment into the bot even if he got it for free, still waiting an answer from the other person. The third one Pryver was very kind, bought the bot for 50% discount with the idea to vouch at a later point of time.

This is a sneak peek from our bot discord channel, literally had a question to Pryver from EPVP and he gave his kind answer:

The same story will probably apply to you too, even if you join you will need at least 7 days to determine the performance of the bot. During those 7 days somebody else will post something similar that there are not enough vouches (yet). It's like a loop of doom at the very beginning for a selling topic in epvp.

Let me answer you my biggest incentive for selling this bot to others, while I could have kept it only for myself because it's really working I literally realized I could share it with my community and earn extra profits from sales, each profit from a sale could be put inside the bot so it will be able to scale up and earn me even more money. From my point of view was a win-win for everybody.

And to post my profits which are up to date (started the bot on 10th March 2021)

With my best regards, Feretorix.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2021, 18:14   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
discord

Im interessted whats your diacord?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2021, 18:20   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejun View Post
Im interessted whats your diacord?
I will leave the link to the discord group here. Regular members will be able only to spectate what is happening with the bot without being able to talk. Only the people who bought it can discuss what's going on.

Here is a link to spectate:

I guess the more transparent I am about this project, the more trust I will gain at a faster pace.
Old 04/06/2021, 00:03   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Keep going:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 20:45   #23

Sadly in the past 10 days BTC has been stuck in the same range for a long time which has made our bot a bit under-performing. We're getting from 0.3% to 0.8% daily profits. I hope we can get a bigger dump (correction) in price and then a strong and good pump instead of staying between 55K and 59K.

This is my whole account portfolio - currently around 6300$, total profits are 923$ in 28 days, since I started it on 10th of March. The problem with those profits is that I have been slowly adding more money into the bot account so it has been slowly trading with more funds each day. I am investing money from the bot sales into the bot itself to scale further.

Old 04/08/2021, 23:13   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
#
Old 04/09/2021, 11:42   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexzy. View Post
Is this just like the martingale betting system but instead of gambling its buying and selling btc?
Exactly, just take out the word "gambling" out of the equation.

If you invest 100$ into your bot account, it will (for example) start it's first trade with 5$, if BTC price keeps going down (against your trade) it will buy another 7$, it it keeps going down, it will buy another 10$, so at this very moment your trade will have 5+7+10=22$ and it will repeat doing that, lowering your entry price and liqudation price.

At the very moment BTC recovers less than 1% in price it will sell for profit and start again with 5.10$ or 5.20$ depending on the profit it took from the last trade. It's stacking up profits into it's next trades, expanding the account earnings.

The bot logic is programmed to survive up to 40% drops in BTC price, that means it has survived with ease the downtrend from 58K to 43K during the period from 21st of February to 28th of February.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2021, 17:20   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

oh well
Old 04/10/2021, 21:06   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 101/0/0
TL;DR: Yes, the system works. You do passively gain BTC. However the advertised 1% daily profit, I can not confirm at this time.

Bot:
I was confused at first, as I thought that Feretorix is selling a bot. That is not the case. Instead, settings for an already existing bot (3commas) are being sold. As mentioned in the sales post, the settings are designed to generate a small but safe profit.

Support:
The support structure is simple. There's an unspectacular Server. Post access is only given to customers. Both Feretorix & Aristo have always been helpful whenever questions surfaced.

Profits:
Those are the results of my first 5 days:

Which equals an overall gain of 1.91% => 0.382% daily average.

Note that I started the bot at a time when the BTC price was stagnating. That and the short period of 5 days to assess a daily average means that the longterm daily average may look different. Why?: The bot gains profit when the price is fluctuating therefore a stagnant price results in stagnant gains.
I will update once the bot ran 30 days to provide more accurate numbers.

Conclusion:
Yes it works, you do gain BTC passively. The exact efficiency is hard to grasp at this moment but as more time passes we'll be able to get a more accurate average.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/11/2021, 18:16   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Old 04/13/2021, 20:56   #29

Today BTC hit all time high 63K per coin.

Sneak peek from our profitable bot discord group where people post their daily earnings:

And my profit for today:

Old 04/14/2021, 02:24   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 779
The Black Market: 125/1/1
Hello , about the bot i have a few questions? basically it buy & sell when it is winning right? may i ask wich site it uses ? ( u can PM me it if prefered ) or how it works more or less if u could tell please , and if i would need any kind of registration verification , Thx

Tags
bitcoin, make money online, trading bot