Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bitcoin Trading Bot 99.99% winrate on any trade - 1% daily profit.

Discussion on Bitcoin Trading Bot 99.99% winrate on any trade - 1% daily profit. within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 286
Smile Bitcoin Trading Bot 99.99% winrate on any trade - 1% daily profit.

VOUCHES:

Have you ever wondered if you can make extra crypto money without having trading knowledge or understanding how charts work? Multiplying money sounds like a dream, but trading comes also*with huge risk...*
Many traders lose money because they don't know how to manage that risk, but I have found a bot which trades 24/7 and eliminates the risk up to 99.99% and gives absolutely amazing results.
How the bot works?
If you invest 100$, the bot will win around 1$ in 24 hours and tomorrow will trade with 101$.
If you invest 200$, the bot will win around 2$ in 24 hours*and tomorrow will trade with 202$.
If you invest 500$, the bot will win around 5$ in 24 hours*and tomorrow will trade with 505$.
Very important note to know is that the bot is winning satoshi (BTC) and not dollars (USD) which means it's better than HODL-ing!
Let's calculate how much you will win in a month (without the adds-up).
With 500$ investment in the bot, you will win around 5$ every day, 30 days multiplied by 5$ = 150$ monthly profit (at minimum since it's scaling up).
Here is a link which provides an idea how to calculate profits:*
Question - Is the bot lifetime?
Answer - yes it is lifetime, especially until this up-trend ends, after that we can adjust the bot to win money on the downtrend after this years bubble pops.
Question - Isn't it better to just HODL?
Answer - yes and no .... in this case the bot multiplies satoshi coins, so it can increase your HODL portfolio. (If you invest 0.1BTC in less than 100 days you will have 0.2BTC)
Question - Do I need to run my PC 24/7 to keep the bot operating?
Answer - No! The bot is running on a popular cloud service which is not owned by me; communicating with ByBit.com API to make the trades without the need of your PC.
Question - Do I need to edit the bot settings from time to time? Will you help me with that?
Answer - Yes we will help you! Once my support called Aristo sets up the bot, it's running on autopilot 24/7 and you don't have to touch any of it's settings. Only watch the profits flow into your bybit.com account!
Question - How the bot "fixes" a trade on loss? How does the bot always win trades? Why it never gets liquidated?
Answer - Shortly said ... if you invest 100$ the bot will start it's first trade with 1$ only, if BTC drops, it will buy 2$ if it keeps dropping, it will buy 4$ and then 8$ and it will continue in order to drag down "exit profit target" levels and liquidation price. Once BTC recovers and goes 0.5% up in price, the bot will instantly sell on profit without hesitation. If you understand how trading works, click the spoiler button to read up:
At this point any scammer will be simply taking profits and not showing any proof of the bot working. On the other hand after every purchase I will be investing part of the payment you make right into my bot and share the profit logs absolutely every single day. I want to be in this adventure with you so we can share and enjoy the profits + progress together.
The current price for the bot + full setup is 0.003 bitcoin. Please send me a private message so I can give you my wallet address where you can send the funds to purchase.
Also after you purchase ... please post profit logs so other people can see this is not a scam and actually working. This will help the topic stay legit, also you will show gratitude.
The setup includes personal help from my support called Aristo to set-up and configure your bybit.com account and bot account and it's complete and profitable trading settings.
Disclaimer: while the bot is amazing it and works really really great, as I am not a financial advisor - but still... my humble opinion is to never invest more than you can afford losing, better safe than sorry... You would ask me "but why?" - well the answer is simple, what if bybit.com suddenly closes or the bot lags a little bit and makes some weird loss? You must always be prepared for the worst. Always invest with caution!
My account in 2021-03-10:

Profit logs for the day:

Total profits:

18 days later (on March 28th), after adding up more and more into the bot from the sales I make. I want to thank everybody that believed into this amazing bot!
Also thank to everybody in our discord bot group! Yes that is correct, we put every one of our customers informed in our secret group which you get into once you buy this bot. We keep our users updated all the time.
I've made 450$ in 18 days which is absolutely amazing!
My account has hit 0.1BTC in total.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2021, 21:36   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 189/0/0
Here is my profits so far:
Old 03/30/2021, 21:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 484
Any one with a good reputation who can relate and vouch for this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2021, 21:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by k11x View Post
Any one with a good reputation who can relate and vouch for this?
At this point of time you have the chance to google the exact same title of this topic to see tons of vouches.
Old 03/30/2021, 22:07   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0

I can vouch, I started using it like 2-3 Weeks ago and I made 120€ but gotta say that I started with 100 euro for 1 weeks so the gains are basically for 7-8 days!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2021, 22:17   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I can also vouch for him. Check my profits so far using the bot:

It's needless to say that the bot works on downtrends as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2021, 22:22   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 176/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feretorix View Post

Have you ever wondered if you can make extra crypto money without having trading knowledge or understanding how charts work? Multiplying money sounds like a dream, but trading comes also*with huge risk...*
Many traders lose money because they don't know how to manage that risk, but I have found a bot which trades 24/7 and eliminates the risk up to 99.99% and gives absolutely amazing results.
How the bot works?
If you invest 100$, the bot will win around 1$ in 24 hours and tomorrow will trade with 101$.
If you invest 200$, the bot will win around 2$ in 24 hours*and tomorrow will trade with 202$.
If you invest 500$, the bot will win around 5$ in 24 hours*and tomorrow will trade with 505$.
Very important note to know is that the bot is winning satoshi (BTC) and not dollars (USD) which means it's better than HODL-ing!
With 500$ investment in the bot, you will win around 5$ every day, 30 days multiplied by 5$ = 150$ monthly profit (at minimum since it's scaling up).
Answer - yes it is lifetime, especially until this up-trend ends, after that we can adjust the bot to win money on the downtrend after this years bubble pops.
Answer - yes and no .... in this case the bot multiplies satoshi coins, so it can increase your HODL portfolio. (If you invest 0.1BTC in less than 100 days you will have 0.2BTC)
Answer - No! The bot is running on a popular cloud service which is not owned by GoS; communicating with ByBit.com API to make the trades without the need of your PC.
Question - Do I need to edit the bot settings from time to time? Will you help me with that?
Answer - Yes we will help you! Once my support called Aristo sets up the bot, it's running on autopilot 24/7 and you don't have to touch any of it's settings. Only watch the profits flow into your bybit.com account!
Question - How the bot "fixes" a trade on loss? How does the bot always win trades? Why it never gets liquidated?
Answer - Shortly said ... if you invest 100$ the bot will start it's first trade with 1$ only, if BTC drops, it will buy 2$ if it keeps dropping, it will buy 4$ and then 8$ and it will continue in order to drag down "exit profit target" levels and liquidation price. Once BTC recovers and goes 0.5% up in price, the bot will instantly sell on profit without hesitation. If you understand how trading works, click the spoiler button to read up:
At this point any scammer will be simply taking profits and not showing any proof of the bot working. On the other hand after every purchase I will be investing part of the payment you make right into my bot and share the profit logs absolutely every single day. I want to be in this adventure with you so we can share and enjoy the profits + progress together.
The current price for the bot + full setup is 0.003 bitcoin. Please send me a private message so I can give you my wallet address where you can send the funds to purchase.
Also after you purchase ... please post profit logs so other people can see this is not a scam and actually working. This will help the topic stay legit, also you will show gratitude.
The setup includes personal help from my support called Aristo to set-up and configure your bybit.com account and bot account and it's complete and profitable trading settings.
Disclaimer: while the bot is amazing it and works really really great, as I am not a financial advisor - but still... my humble opinion is to never invest more than you can afford losing, better safe than sorry... You would ask me "but why?" - well the answer is simple, what if bybit.com suddenly closes or the bot lags a little bit and makes some weird loss? You must always be prepared for the worst. Always invest with caution!

Profit logs for the day:

Total profits:

18 days later (on March 28th), after adding up more and more into the bot from the sales I make. I want to thank everybody that believed into this amazing bot!
Also thank to everybody in our discord bot group! Yes that is correct, we put every one of our customers informed in our secret group which you get into once you buy this bot. We keep our users updated all the time.

As soon you get vouched my some trusted members Il take 1
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2021, 22:52   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
At this point of time you have the chance to google the exact same title of this topic to see tons of vouches.
only found a scripting board where u are admin lol
Old 03/30/2021, 22:55   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 642/0/0
Quote:

How the bot works?
Answer - No! The bot is running on a popular cloud service which is not owned by GoS; communicating with ByBit.com API to make the trades without the need of your PC.

Profit logs for the day:

Total profits:

If you let me Test
I will Write a vouch
Old 03/30/2021, 22:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by k11x View Post
only found a scripting board where u are admin lol
Yes in that same forum there are almost 5 pages with people being happy from the bot, since I released it at 10th of March 2021. I've sent you a PM asking how can I get a vouch from a trusted member here in EPVP, will appreciate if you can help me with that since I've been kind of afk here for some time.

With my best regards, Feretorix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escuba View Post
If you let me Test
I will Write a vouch

Sadly DeStiNaTiOn1T4 which account is from 2011 already responded because he is my customer, I've pinged all my users in the discord btc bot group so they can post some proof/profits here if they have accounts in EPVP.

I will try contacting/finding a mod to vouch for me with this.
Old 03/30/2021, 23:47   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,915
Arrow Trading -> Cryptocurrency Tr…

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2021, 00:16   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 160
The Black Market: 241/0/0
I could possibly vouch aswell if you need one
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2021, 00:24   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Take escuba or intic. Both got a high reputation
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2021, 07:58   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have no post but I have "old" account. I'm a member from this scripting page.
Here is a screenshot from my results:

Bot is running for 2 weeks and works fine =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2021, 12:09   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intic View Post
I could possibly vouch aswell if you need one
Thank you for your post, I have sent you a PM so you can vouch for my bot.
Really appreciate it.

Tags
bitcoin, make money online, trading bot