Dear ReallyNiceGuy,
As a trader with 800+ TBMs I do expect you to consider the probability of someone taking your offers, and stop wasting your time commenting on every single thread. Instead, I believe seeking for more probable trades is a more profitable option. What do you think?
For everyone else: I did mention above that I pay 90%.
Dear ReallyNiceGuy,
As a trader with 800+ TBMs I do expect you to consider the probability of someone taking your offers, and stop wasting your time commenting on every single thread. Instead, I believe seeking for more probable trades is a more profitable option. What do you think?
For everyone else: I did mention above that I pay 90%.
You might be surprised but the actual probability of someone taking such offer is fairly close to 50%! People making similar threads are usually in rush/in need, and in that case if there aren't better offers they're very likely to take mine.
Not to mention the thing you've created a thread doesn't mean you're the only one to ever see my post!
You might be surprised but the actual probability of someone taking such offer is fairly close to 50%! People making similar threads are usually in rush/in need, and in that case if there aren't better offers they're very likely to take mine.
Not to mention the thing you've created a thread doesn't mean you're the only one to ever see my post!
Bitcoin to Paypal/Paypal to Bitcoin Exchange Shop 09/14/2016 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 4 Replies Hey guys I'm exchanging Paypal to Bitcoin/Bitcoin to Paypal I have total of about 2 Bitcoins atm that I can exchange.
5%-10%
If interested msg me on skype @ [email protected]
[Suche Bitcoin]PayPal für Bitcoin 240€ für 1.1228BTC 04/15/2015 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 2 Replies Hallo,
ich suche 1.1228BTC und gebe dafür 240€ PayPal.
Bitte hier unten melden oder mich in Skype adden: epvp.Nimolo
Danke! :)